4 Best Hotels To Stay In Sauble Beach Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Sauble Beach Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Sauble Beach Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sauble Beach Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sauble Beach Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Sauble Beach Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Sauble Beach Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Sauble Beach Ontario:
Waterview On The Bay
Waterview On The Bay is located in Wiarton, just 19 miles from Tara.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking.
- Very friendly staff. Room was small but adequate, very clean and well taken care of. Very close to the Bruce trail.
- Friendly help. Very clean. It was a great base for hiking Bruce.
- It’s a lovely room in a natural place , when you open the window is all green! Nice view! The hotel is in a town that have more or less everything because when you leave this town is nothing ! No hotels , no restaurants! It’s hard to find places !
- The view from the room was awesome , the staff were very friendly
- Amazing and friendly staff, awesome fire pit and all-night talking )))
Quality Inn Southampton
Quality Inn Southampton offers accommodations in Southampton. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Tara is 11 miles from Quality Inn Southampton, and Owen Sound is 21 miles away.
- I’d never stayed in a hotel that closed before. So, Christmas night I got a call that I would need to pick up the room key and provide my credit card by 10. The gentlemen was very nice and said he’d stay till 11. My brother ended up stopping by for me so I didn’t have to leave my family get together as he was already out. It felt a little odd to not have someone there but it was comfortable and ended up being a good one night stay,.
Very clean, very quiet during off-season (winter) as not a lot of guests currently staying there. I’ve been in the summer when its been very busy and loud.
Free breakfast with stay which is a bonus!
- Friendly, helpful staff, the hotel located in a new building, great location, excellent breakfast
- The accommodations were excellent. The room was large, extremely clean and very comfortable. The staff was outstanding and very helpful. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this property.
- Excellent facility, very clean and very comfortable.
Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages
Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages offers accommodation in Wiarton. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site. WiFi is available in the public areas.Some rooms have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and shower. A TV is featured.There is a cash machine at the property.Tara is 18 miles from Pacific Hotel Bayview Cottages, while Owen Sound is 15.5 miles from the property.
- The staff was really accommodating. We were arriving later than the permitted check-in time (about two hours later than that, after 11 PM) and the manager called us and waited for us on site. He personally greeted us and escorted us to the room. The hotel ran out of standard rooms, and we were offered a suite for no extra charge. Thank you for the great experience and flexibility!
- Staff was pleasant congenial. Hotel was interesting but smelled of incense and cherries. Rooms required painting. Netflix was great. Hooked on The Blacklist!
- Owner has started updates, but has away to go still
- The staff were very couteous and friendly. Very helpful – helped to carry our bags to the car. food was good.
- The bed and pillows were very comfortable. They had utilities (microwave, fridge,etc.) for us to use which was nice and convenient. The staff was really kind and respectful too.
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Windspire Inn offers accommodations in Port Elgin. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tara is 13 miles from Windspire Inn, and Owen Sound is 24 miles away.
Breakfast was excellent
Location was great
Was very clean
- the owners were so welcoming and friendly. I felt like i was in my family home. Rooms were lovely, continental breakfast was perfect. All round, exceeded my expectations.
- The bed was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good with lots of choices
- The bed was comfy and the location was great. The breakfast was a true continental so I wouldn’t call it a B&B but a quaint country inn.
- It was a quaint clean place close to beach with. Wet nice owners. We had a tiny room by choice and loved it. They were willing to give us a bigger room but we choose to stay in this quirky little room
- Breakfast was excellent
Top Hotels In Sauble Beach Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Sauble Beach Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Sauble Beach Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Sauble Beach Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!