4 Best Hotels To Stay In Santiago de la Espada – Top Hotel Reviews
Santiago de la Espada is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Santiago de la Espada. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santiago de la Espada. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santiago de la Espada. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Santiago de la Espada right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Santiago de la Espada with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Santiago De La Espada:
Hospedería Río Zumeta Spa
This charming rural hotel is located in 20 minutes’ drive from Santiago-Pontones in the Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, indoor and outdoor pools and a hot tub.The rustic, heated rooms at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa offer panoramic mountain views. Some rooms feature a hot tub, spa bath or a terrace. All include a TV, telephone and private bathroom with hairdryer.Breakfast is served daily at Hospederia Rio Zumeta Spa, which has a restaurant and a bar. There is a lounge area with sofas, a fireplace and tables.Outdoors, there is a charming sun terrace and gardens with scenic views. The outdoor pool is open during summer. The hotel is ideally located for enjoying outdoor pursuits, with many cycling and hiking routes nearby.Tours of Cazorla Segura y Las Villas Natural Reserve in a 4×4 vehicle are on offer at Rio Zumeta. Lorca can be reached by car in 2 hours.
- A perfect relaxing break. We were very impressed with the restaurant. Lovely home cooking and very reasonable prices.
Super friendly staff. Spacious room with a great view; hotel with inside and outside swimming pool and some great home cooking. Quirky cute! I would love to take my parents here some day. If they dare to drive the creepy steep mountain roads 😉
Also, as non-Spanish speakers it was impossible to find places of interest online, but there are some hiking routes surrounding the hotel-area so we hiked on those and really enjoyed them.
Hotel has good WIFI to able to connect with family in this area (a must as it’s 100% free of mobile coverage ;). Make sure to put the exact address in your google maps offline as it’s quite hard to find (it was not in our normal GPS system but we were lucky to get some great directions from a bar lady in downtown Santiago de La Espada).
- The extraordinary valley and area that the hotel is in. Back to nature with great room views. Red squirrels, Waterfalls & Eagle country. Julia is a great hostess.
Las vistas que ofrecía el alojamiento,nos enseñaron varias habitaciones y escogimos una bastante acogedora, la de la terracita con vistas al entorno y el sonido del río y por la noche las estrellas , la ubicación de la casa, al estar en un risco, el silencio, la privacidad, la paz del lugar. La tranquilidad que se respira en la hospedería, lo cómoda y completamente equipada que está. El alojamiento es más bonito que en las fotos con una decoración rustica propia de la zona todo está muy limpio nuevo y restaurado con gusto y cariño al detalle por sus propietarios.
Los cuales muy amables, serviciales y correctos. El propietario conoce muy bien la zona y nos dio las indicaciones necesarias para hacer rutas de montaña
Una maravillosa experiencia que recomiendo ideal para desconectar y relajarse en pareja y en familia, apetecía quedarse a disfrutar mas días.
La relación calidad-precio muy interesante.
- El hotel es muy bonito y acogedor. Los dueños son familiares y amables. El entorno es ideal para disfrutar de la naturaleza. Un puntazo para nosotros fue el microondas en la sala de estar, ya que viajábamos con nuestro hijo de 15 meses nos vino genial. La piscina en el interior es perfecta para darse un baño y relajarse.
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, Hotel Yeste is located in Yeste. Set at the foothills of Ardal y Tinjarra National Park, the air-conditioned hotel has free Wi-Fi and on-site parking.Each bright room features a flat-screen TV and balcony. Towels and bed linen are provided, and the bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries. There is a terrace and children’s playground available for guests.Hotel Yeste is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of shops, lively bars and traditional restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away. Albacete is 80.8 miles from the property.
- Great location with fantastic views from the balcony of our 2nd floor room. Nice restaurant attached.
- A really nice hotel in a part of spain probably not visited by English but made welcome by hotel staff
- habitación muy completa y todo totalmente renovado.
- Wir waren zufrieden ohne Heihleit. Das Zimmer war neu Renoviert. Das Personal freudlich und hilfsbereit. Das Essen war OK. Motorrad war im Hof gepackt.
- Ha sido genial..nos ha venido superbien la ubicación para nuestra carrera.el año q viene volveremos
Balneario de Tus
Balneario de Tus offers accommodations in Yeste. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Riópar is 9 miles from Balneario de Tus, and Puebla de Don Fadrique is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Mirador
Located in Hornos, 26 miles from Cazorla, Hostal El Mirador features a restaurant, bar and free WiFithroughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Views of the mountain, lake or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find an ATM at the property.Arroyo Frio is 22 miles from Hostal El Mirador, and Riópar is 25 miles from the property.
Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Esther and Peter are fantastic hosts. They give a lot of information about the village and interesting things to do in the area. The hostel is authentic spanish with nice details, however don’t expect fancy rooms, but they are decent with good beds.
- Everything was very good. Friendly host who is an excellent cook. There is a fantastic view out of the rooms on lake and river. Hornos is a nice little town which offers excellent opportunities for day trips in the Cazorla mountain area.
- The owners were very nice and I felt treated like a friend instead of a customer. Great meal and great location.
- Lovely large room, good beds, welcoming host, great balcony, lots of walks in nature reserve Sierra Cazorla. Have seen 11 vultures circling, many deer, mountain goats, wild boar, lots of wildlife! Hostal in Hornos is a great base to stay and explore. Book well in advance though.
- Extremely friendly and helpful staff!! They helped us in many ways, preparef delicious meals and drinks for us. They speek good English in the village where everyone else spoke only Spanish. Thank you Peter and his girlfriend! And best of luck in the future! Riikka, Sami anf Veikka from Finland
- Very nice place in old village with fantastic views over de surrounding lake and mountains.
Top Hotels In Santiago De La Espada Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Santiago de la Espada to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Santiago de la Espada but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Santiago de la Espada. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!