4 Best Hotels To Stay In San Andreas California – Top Hotel Reviews
San Andreas California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in San Andreas California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Andreas California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Andreas California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in San Andreas California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in San Andreas California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In San Andreas California:
The Historic Hotel Leger
In Mokelumne, this historic landmark hotel was built in 1851 during the California Gold Rush. A free daily continental breakfast and an on-site saloon and restaurant are featured.Free Wi-Fi is provided in each guest room at The Historic Hotel Leger. Each room is uniquely-decorated and local folklore suggests that some rooms are haunted by ghosts.The daily continental breakfast includes oatmeal or cereal, yogurt, granola, fruit, assorted breads, homemade baked goods, juices, teas and coffee.An outdoor swimming pool and garden are on site. A common area is available.Jackson Rancheria is a 20-minute drive away. Jackson (Gold Rush Town) is 7.5 miles away.
- Loved being able to crawl out the room window onto the balcony, and the wedding that was going on this weekend, between two local residents was a real fun addition.
- Sunday breakfast buffet was great. Yummy biscuits and gravy.
- Historic, old, charming, nothing Disneyland about this hotel ! Incredible building, nice and friendly owner
- Going to The Leger is like going to a friend’s house to stay. The staff is like family, warm and friendly. I always love it there. I am always greeted with a smile, the food is FANTASTIC, the rooms authentic, and the entertainment is quality!
- I had a blast. It was my birthday and it was VERY hot. Dinner was fabulous and the pool was clean and refreshing. AC in the rooms worked perfectly. I want to go back now!!
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jackson offers accommodations in Jackson.Each room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is an ATM at the property.Sacramento Airport is 51 miles away.
- Great place to stay on a last minute short trip thru Calaveras .
- Close to lovely historical downtown Jackson and the signature Mel’s dinner (not the corporate chain) and our favorite meat store Swingle. Easy access to grocery store, fast good chains and many golf courses nearby.
- Bathroom was large and clean, but the lighting was terrible to do makeup
- The location was perfect. Food & stores are near you .
- Everything was pretty good accept the cleaning for the weekend.
Best Western Amador Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Best Western Amador Inn offers accommodations in Jackson. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Murphys is 22 miles from Best Western Amador Inn, and Lodi is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 50 miles from Best Western Amador Inn.
- Clerk at front desk gave me information on locations of wineries. Location perfect for our tours of wineries in the local area
- The staff were nice, but one of my friends (a couple) room was not good. They said it looked like it was a maintenance room and the front desk ran into problem getting another room. She had to call someone which appeared to be off site. It was eventually worked out but it took a little time.
Love their breakfast, bacon, scramble eggs,potatoes ,hash brown, sausages. Good coffee too!
The king bed was so comfy.
- Evert thing it was one of the best places I have stayed at and I spend 10-20 days a month at hotels
- Great people at front desk. Room better then I expected, even had a fireplace. Great deal.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Sutter offers accommodations in Sutter Creek, just 26 miles from Murphys. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Sacramento Airport, 47 miles from Hotel Sutter.
- The addition of included breakfast with the breakfast vouchers was really a bonus. We already booked for next year! Happy with reading the YELP reviews in advance so we booked a room in the back of the hotel. Excellent advice!
- Loved the $10 breakfast coupon per person Sat & Sun. Did not visit The Cellar but small main floor bar was nicely stocked. On temperate days the entire front of dining room opens to Main St. Close to half dozen wine tasting rooms. Top floor was quiet.
- The bed was comfortable and the room clean. We had dinner one night and the waiter was pleasant and helpful.
- My room was beautiful and the hotel staff were super nice. The restaurant on site is very nice along with the quaint bar just off the lobby. I love this hotel and especially the town.
- Hotel is in the middle of a old historic gold discovery town. Great shops and sites.
Top Hotels In San Andreas California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in San Andreas California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in San Andreas California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in San Andreas California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!