4 Best Hotels To Stay In Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Salvacañete Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostería De Cañete
Located in Cañete, 26 miles from Cuenca, Hostería De Cañete features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Albarracín is 28 miles from Hostería De Cañete, and Mariana is 28 miles from the property.
- Tenia bañera y se estaba bastante calentito, alomejor algo excesivo pero bien.
- El trato del personal fue magnífico y de hecho conocimos rincones del pueblo, gracias a la información que nos facilitaron en recepción. Tanto el hotel como la población, son muy recomendables.
- El entorno y la amabilidad de las personas que nos atendieron.
ubicación, trato del personal, se acomodaron en todo momento a nuestras peticiones.
relación calidad precio, muy bueno.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la cercanía al pueblo. Habitaciones grandes y con terraza
Located in Torre Baja in the region of Valencia Community, 19 miles from Teruel, Casa Emilio features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Albarracín is 24 miles from Casa Emilio, and Mora de Rubielos is 29 miles from the property.
- Standard of room and meals good ,exactly the same as the last time we stayed.
- A very adaquate 2 star hotel all that is needed for a short stop over. Clean, very helpful staff, easy to find and good secure parking. Restaurant and breakfast available. No wi-fi but very good value. Well reccomended for what it is.
- The staff was friendly the food was good the room was clean but the best part was the locked my trike in the under ground garage so it was safe and I didn’t need to unload the luggage
Location on the main (but in the same time quiet) road, easy to find.
Helpful and friendly staff. Great dinner in the restaurant.
- Having stayed here en-route to Bilbau last year and enjoyed our stay then, we decided to stay coming from St Malo this time en-route to Spain. Nice surprise that the bar/restaurant was open this time as more people were staying (Monday the bar was closed last year, but did find a pleasant bar nearby that had simple but good, bar food)We had a nice meal in the bar, I wish though there were some vegetables served with the meal .Another plus underfloor heating ***
Hotel Abuelo Rullo
Set in the Albarracín Mountains of Aragón, Abuelo Rullo Hotel was built in a traditional house from the 16th century. Offering free Wi-Fi, it was restored and decorated by local experts and surrounded by pure Spanish nature.With the traditional combination of wood and stone and colorful rustic décor, this friendly hotel features comfortable rooms with a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped private bathroom and a beautiful mountain view.Hotel Abuelo Rullo also offers a relaxing library with a fireplace, a spacious lounge, and a restaurant where you can enjoy buffet breakfast and exquisite Spanish gastronomy.The hotel is a 30-minute drive away from Albarracín Town, declared a Historic National Monument by UNESCO, and 28 miles from Teruel.
- The owner was exceedingly friendly, gave us excellent tourism advice, the room was nice, clean and comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- We were the only guests on a Sunday. The restaurant was normally closed, but the owner made a delicious ‘a la carte’ dinner only for the two of us. Very friendly and helpfull owners
- La amabilidad del dueño, la limpieza y la habitacion y la comida muy buena.
- La comida excelente, la habitacion extraordinaria…
En general me ha gustado todo, son muy amables, el trato es muy familiar.
La comida muy buena y la limpieza perfecta. Sin duda, es un lugar muy aconsejable.
Tierras de Moya
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, Tierras de Moya is located in Los Huertos in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 23 miles from Camarena de la Sierra. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Ademuz is 10 miles from Tierras de Moya, and Utiel is 26 miles from the property.
- A warm welcome and a lovely property. Swimming pool looked great and would be a benefit in the summer.
- Beautiful large rooms. Fantastic garden and pool. Very nice breakfast. Friendly and helpful staff.
- This overnight was just superb. The family could not have done anything more to make our stay enjoyable.
- The room was large with a nice comfy bed. Unfortunately we did not have a balcony. The spa bath was lovely. The owners of the hotel were lovely and very friendly even though they did not speak English. The buffet breakfast was delicious and enough for at least ten people not two!
- La habitación espectacular, el personal muy amable y atento, fuimos con nuestro perro y no tuvimos ningún problema, La zona de spa y los paisajes exteriores. El desayuno y las cenas muy buenas. Es un sitio perfecto para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza
Top Hotels In Salvacañete Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Salvacañete Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!