4 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Zotique Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Zotique Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Zotique Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Zotique Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Zotique Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Zotique Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Zotique Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Saint-zotique Quebec:
Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield
Located in Salaberry de Valleyfield, 25 miles from Saint-Eustache, Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Dorval is 22 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield, and Mirabel is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from Hôtel Plaza Valleyfield.
- Room was clean and bed comfy, continental breakfast was very good.
- I loved being there!!!! The staff, the room was excellent! Was very happy!
- Valleyfield is a beatiful town and this hotel is located in a nice place. Clean and modern. Breakfast options are good. Within walking distance you may find shopping places and restaurants.
- Very comfortable room. Decent amount of space. Comfortable bed. Clean. Very quiet. Worth getting a high room with a view of the water. Just an all around nice stay though, for the price in this area, it should be. I found it pricey but nice.
- Very good bed and AC worked well. Restaurant was nice with excellent service.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, orcaSound Hotel offers accommodations in Rigaud. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laval is 27 miles from orcaSound Hotel, and Saint-Sauveur-des-Monts is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The recepcionist was a nice person, she gave us all the facilities. The room was good for the deal that we got, to be honest we didn’t try the food so we don’t know about it. The internet have an amazing quality was good and fast. You have a restaurants and gas stations next to you. We recommend the place.
- There’s many options for food within walking distance.
- The bed was very comfortable, the heating system was working really well, the bathroom was big and the location was optimal.
- It’s conveniently located, have easy parking, staff is friendly
It is in a very convenient location for someone traveling the highway to Ottawa/Toronto and who wants to be already outside of Montreal to avoid the traffic. Probably also convenient for people visiting the area.
The room had a big bath/hot tub which probably would be fun to relax in if one had the time or was looking for a romantic getaway.
Conveniently next to a few chain restaurants and another hotel.
Overall, not bad but not amazing for the money.
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion
Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion is located in Vaudreuil-Dorion.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montreal is 24 miles from Holiday Inn Express Vaudreuil-Dorio, and Laval is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 14 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites Vaudreuil-Dorion.
- no carpets in the rooms, huge hallways, breakfast was awesome – cinnamin rolls the best
- The staff was amazing very pleasant – the breakfast had a variety to choose from very good loved the pancakes and the rooms where very clean.
- Yes to the eggs, really makes a day start off right. The heating system made lots of noise but it was windy out side.
- Wide corridors and quiet rooms. Great breakfast and friendly staff.
- the included breakfast, room was very clean and big. Felt safe.
Auberge des Gallant
Located in Rigaud, 28 miles from Saint-Jérôme, Auberge des Gallant features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Saint-Eustache is 24 miles from Auberge des Gallant Inn, and Dorval is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Great outdoor baths surrounded nature, including deer.
- It’s a beautiful setting and the countryside of Quebec. The staff is impeccable and they treat you like gold. And I have stayed here a few times and it has always been excellent.
- The Hot Tub and accessibility from our room through the patio doors and the wildlife, (Deer)
- I liked the location in the woods, the immaculate state of the room, the friendliness of the staff and the excellent lunch.
- I love the natural surrounding landscapes, the wildlife, and the amazing food! It’s a little expensive but a nice treat!
Top Hotels In Saint-zotique Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Zotique Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Zotique Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Zotique Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!