4 Best Hotels To Stay In Saint-Ubald Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Ubald Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saint-Ubald Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Ubald Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Ubald Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saint-Ubald Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saint-Ubald Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Saint-ubald Quebec:
Auberge Du Couvent
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Auberge Du Couvent is located in Saint-Casimir, just 30 miles from Trois-Rivières.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- The gentleman at the reception was extremely helpful – above and beyond.
- It was very nostalgic for me as I went to school in the building and my childhood home was across the street.
- Comfortable bed and plentiful towels, including face cloths. Room used to store bikes in was on main floor. Pretty good choices for a simple continental breakfast. Good place for a night or two if you don’t need ambiance.
- We booked rooms with private baths. They are upgrading and redecorating these rooms. Our friend had an redecorated room – absolutely great would have got 5’s all round, our room was fine although it could use some bedside lamps nearer to the bed so we could read. The breakfast was more than we expected for a continental help yourself breakie. Everything was great for the price.
- location, price, rooms, fresh air, proximity to the magnificent parish church, friendly staff; adequate Continental breakfast.
Must Hotel-Motel Portneuf
Must Hotel-Motel Portneuf offers accommodations in Saint-Marc-des-Carrières. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 33 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Auberge Du Manoir Dauth
Auberge Du Manoir Dauth is located in Sainte-Anne-de-la-Pérade, just 23 miles from Trois-Rivières. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are provided. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 42 miles from the property.
The room was nice although there was no air conditioner in the room there was a fan.
The room was quint with old style fixtures
They had a place to keep our bikes safe for the night
Well-run old auberge with friendly service. A warm pleasant couple-run inn. Breakfast included.
This little town is passionate about ice fishing on the Ste-Anne river.
Our Chemin-du-Roy stops were Repentigny, Louiseville, Trois-Rivieres, Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade & Donnacona. September was a good time to do this bike-ride (but with no ice)!
-Right next to the Highway 40 exit
-Old typical mansion with very lovely owners
-Ample free parking
-Good free wifi connection
-Very nice and big bathtub!
-Good continental breakfast
-There are only 2 restaurants in close proximity where you can have dinner and in one of them you can bring your own bottle of wine or beer, which we did and enjoyed (there is also a supermarket nearby!)
- Charm and beauty of the buildings and the setting. Breakfast was good
- Wonderful staff! Beautiful, historic location! Great sleep and tasty breakfast! Thank you for providing such dedicated service!
- The room was nice although there was no air conditioner in the room there was a fan.
Hôtel Aux Vieux Bardeaux
Hôtel Aux Vieux Bardeaux offers accommodations in Deschambault. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Québec/Jean Lesage International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- This is a great little pub- friendly and down to earth.
- Hosts were super friendly, down to earth…so helpful and so fun!! Rooms are above a local pub w/ live music and dancing on weekends. Lovely people of the village came to dance in the evening. Could not have felt more welcomed! p.s. The inn had a free corn on the cob festival in the afternoon, open to all. Great sense of fun and community. My room was very comfortable and clean with a private bath.
- very clean, small but sweet room, very pleasant host. It was hot but the overhead fan delivered a perfect cool temperature.
- Good value for the money. Inn style located near scenic river view.
- room was very nice, in the Corner with Windows at two sides
Top Hotels In Saint-ubald Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saint-Ubald Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Ubald Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saint-Ubald Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!