4 Best Hotels To Stay In Saelices Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Saelices Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Saelices Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Restaurante Segobriga
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Restaurante Segobriga offers accommodations in Villas Viejas, just 24 miles from Belmonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
beds not too comfy, bathroom door would not lock & would not stay closed.
Apart from these small details hotel was very nice.
One small thing is we were over charged at the bar but this was made good.
- Excellent stopover on route from Santander to Cartagena. Staff were very friendly and the restaurant had an excellent menu del noche.
- This hotel is very convent to the motorway. Has a bar area serving tapas and burgers and a restaurant that offers a menu Del did for €11
- Employees are very nice, reception is 24/24h open, everything was great
- The ambience and art was superb. The room was completely satisfactory. The food was good. Nothing to complain about so recommended.
- beds not too comfy, bathroom door would not lock & would not stay closed.
Hostería Casa Palacio
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Hostería Casa Palacio is located in Uclés in the region of Castila-La Mancha, just 30 miles from Belmonte. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Tarancón is 8 miles from Hostería Casa Palacio, and Pastrana is 30 miles away. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Good value, dinner of the day at 16 euros again good value. Good breakfast selection. Reception perfect. All round very good.
The friendly welcome.
The warm and comfortable room on a very wet and dreary evening.
The excellent restaurant.
Village centre location with free parking in the square
- Fabulous old property in the centre of town. Everywhere is walkable. Great room, well furnished. Bathroom excellent. Restaurant for dinner had a good menu and courses were prefect. 3 courses with wine and coffee was 70 euros. We parked about 10 metres away in the main square. Free parking.
- Fascinating place – both hotel and village. Excellent dinner. Staff went out of their way to accommodate us. Easy parking in the village square. Monastery worth a visit, too
- Lovely freindly place. Stopped on our way staff after significant delay at the airport meant we got in after midnight. This wasnt a problem at all
Motel San Isidro
Located in Villarrubio, 29 miles from Chinchón, Motel San Isidro features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain units have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Belmonte is 30 miles from Motel San Isidro, and Tarancón is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
The rooms were larger than expected the wifi was excellent allowed for kodi streaming perfectly.
Staff very friendly and helpfull.
- The room was clean and well furnished. Great position just off the motorway. The cafeteria although basic had good food at a reasonable price. The accommodation was dog friendly.
- The cabins are excellent with probably one of the best showers I’ve ever used.
- Have stayed at this hotel before and would highly recommend
- Excellent location for anyone driving to or from the South East and the airport (less than an hour) for an early departure or late arrival.
- The rooms were larger than expected the wifi was excellent allowed for kodi streaming perfectly.
Complejo Enoturístico Finca La Estacada
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Complejo Enoturístico Finca La Estacada offers accommodations in Tarancón. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Chinchón is 26 miles from Complejo Enoturistico, and Pastrana is 27 miles from the property. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 45 miles away.
- We have been to this hotel before so knew it was a good place to stay. The room was very comfortable with a complimentary bottle of wine on arrival (from their own vineyards) delicious. Huge bathroom with many good quality toiletries. Staff were welcoming and very pleasant and breakfast was fresh and delicious. Overall a great stopover en route to Bilbao port and back again to Mazarron, would definitely recommend it.
- Beautiful surrounding countryside, friendly staff, comfortable beds and a lovely comlimentary bottle of their own wine in the room on arrival
- Breakfast was lovely, wine excellent, evening meal very good
- Very convenient stopover half way across Spain. Excellent wine and tapas. Quiet location given the proximity of the motorway. Beautiful open views of the vineyard. Cleverly combines working winery with hotel spa and restaurant.
- Clean tidy and modern , very helpful and friendly staff. The breakfast was good, with option of a cooked breakfast
Top Hotels In Saelices Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Saelices Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!