4 Best Hotels To Stay In Roudouallec Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Roudouallec Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roudouallec Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roudouallec Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roudouallec Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roudouallec Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roudouallec Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Roudouallec Brittany:
Le Relais De Cornouaille
At the hotel, all rooms have a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.A variety of activities can be enjoyed on site or nearby, including cycling, fishing and hiking.Quimper is 19 miles from Le Relais De Cornouaille, while Concarneau is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Location was good for us as we were visiting family.
- Hotel room ready when we arrived however the owner left soon after we arrived late and the bar and restaurant were closed. We had travelled for 7.5 hours to the hotel. Everyone was hungry. No food available in the hotel or in the village. Everything closed from 9pm.
- Same every time we stay so know what to expect. Plenty of selection for breakfast.
- We were there for Jazz fest..ideal location. Very clean.Staff very friendly.
- It was close to a local market, had parking right outside and the main town centre was a only a short walk away
At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. Rooms contain a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests at Ar Gavotenn will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Saint, like cycling.Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Lorient is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 45 miles from Ar Gavotenn.
- Friendly patron who was very helpful, genuinely Breton
We liked every thing the moment we got there.we were greeted with a smile and a good
laugh with the owner ,the food and the room were ferfect and staff the same.
A big thankyou to every one
Colin and Anne from uk
- Like home from home, the warm welcome is so appreciated after a long day out in the cold. A massive selection of home made pancakes and crepes with a huge choice of fillings.
Great choice of crepes both savoury and sweet, well priced carafes of cider served in pottery bowls,
Well located literally yards of main road. Interesting to watch peacocks, hens and other fowl in the enclosure.
- I was late arriving due to problem with my car but the host waited up to let me in. He was also very accommodating the next morning letting me stay in my room until my rental car arrived.
La Croix D’or
Rooms at La Croix D’or are well designed, fully equipped and come in different categories to meet all budgets. They are all served by a lift. Rooms with easy access for the disabled are available upon request.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant serves traditional French fare based on a range of fresh local produce that will please all food lovers.Blending charming architectural features, and warm and modern interior design, La Croix D’or has been completely renovated to the latest European standards.At La Croix D’or, attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay.
- It was a bed for the night clean as I stayed there two years ago
- Restaurant. Also open on closing days for hotel guests. Good price. Large room.
- Crisp white sheets and everything very clean. Brilliant location opposite the old covered market.
- I didn’t stay here. They put me in a nearby B&B
- A lovely small hotel in a charming town, with a superb restaurant, and very reasonably priced. What’s not to like?
All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 22 miles from Hotel Tyblomen, while Lorient is 21 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the staff. It is what us English would call a truck stop hotel but we were made to feel very welcome and stayed for 5 nights.
Very friendly and helpful proprietors, comfortabke room with clean shower & wc
- Nous pouvons pas donner un avis objectif . Pendant notre séjour , les, propriétaires ont s’absenter ( pour de raisons graves , nous supposons ..). Ce qui fait que le restaurant était fermé , pas de petit déjeuner le matin , pas de ménage pour la chambre. De plus nous avons été dérangés par de voisins très bruyants pendant les nuits que noua avons passé dans cet hôtel….
- L’amabilité des patrons, le rapport qualité prix avec le petit déjeuner pour 3 personnes
- L’accueil sympa des propriétaires, les chambres sont en cours de restauration ,propres et assez confortables
Top Hotels In Roudouallec Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roudouallec Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roudouallec Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roudouallec Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!