4 Best Hotels To Stay In Rockwood Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Rockwood Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rockwood Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rockwood Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rockwood Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rockwood Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rockwood Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Rockwood Colorado:
Travelodge of Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Travelodge of Durango offers accommodations in Durango.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Durango-La Plata County Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice clean room, love the extra outlet plug’ins and the usb plug ins.
- The room we were in is clean, comfortable, quiet and functional. The heat/ac is easy to adjust to a satisfactory temperature. The location is nice and quiet. The TV has lots of channels. There is sugar-free syrup for the waffles. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Great location. The room was nice and big with a table and chairs. Microwave and fridge helped us save a bunch of money. This was the second time we stayed here. This is what I expect for the price. Great value.
- Breakfast was good, room was fine with parking right outside the door. Got a good deal due to being in the offseason and little snow.
- Right near the river, and close to main strip w/bars, restaurants, and shopping near by. Dogs stay free.
Hampton Inn Durango
Just off Highway 550, near historic downtown Durango, Colorado, this hotel offers access to a variety of outdoor activities and a free hot breakfast every morning.Hampton Inn Durango features an indoor swimming pool and full-service business center. After a busy day, guests can relax in their guestroom and enjoy amenities such as free high-speed internet access and cable TV.While staying at the Durango Hampton Inn, guests can experience world-class skiing or mountain biking at the nearby Purgatory ski area. Guests can also explore the shops, cafes and art galleries of historic downtown Durango or visit the Old Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad.
- The staff was awesome both of people at the front desk care about every little thing they were very prompt anything you asked for you had within a couple minutes very pleased.
- The hotel’s goal is to make you happy and the staff proved they meant it. Thank you Kevin and Stefan for being helpful and accommodating!! Rooms and lobby were recently remodeled. Stay included a hot breakfast and we loved having a jacuzzi and fresh, hot cookies after skiing all day.
- From Hampton inn to where we did are business travel was close to each other. And was are first time in Durango Colorado we enjoyed everything
- Acceptable stopover on our travels within reasonable distance of Mesa Verde
Stay at Hampton inns all the time traveling.Tired of frozen egg patties.
Need to spice up your breakfast.
Days Inn Durango
One of our top picks in Durango.Days Inn Durango offers accommodations in Durango.All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 12 miles from Days Inn Durango.
The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
No problems finding parking. The internet was fine, no problems with it lagging or being slow. Would definitely stay there again.
Free breakfast was decent.
Staff was accommodating, and friendly.
- Everything was more than satisfactory-very clean, comfortable, bed, space in the room, very friendly staff, and the hotel is next to a brewery. Extremely good value.
- Very comfortable bed. Clean. Staff was very nice. Surprisingly affordable for such a nice place to stay.
- The property is well staffed and maintained and well worth the price.
- The staff was always very friendly and happy to help. The beds were very comfy, and I liked that there were two sinks, one inside the bathroom and one right outside. This made it easy for multiple people to get ready at once. The breakfast was also very nice, especially the fluffy waffles!
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Durango offers accommodations in Durango. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Durango-La Plata County Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was fairly close to downtown, the room was clean and spacious, the staff was very friendly and helpful, and the waffles were delicious.
- Bed comfortable. Very clean bathroom. Basic amenities but all you need!
- Especially liked the breakfast staff– he was so nice & very helpful
- The eggs were homemade not from a carton. Our room was huge. We loved it. Staff was great.
- Staff really friendly, knowledgeable and kind. Quiet at nightime, allowing for good sleep.
Top Hotels In Rockwood Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rockwood Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rockwood Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rockwood Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!