4 Best Hotels To Stay In Rjukan Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Rjukan Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rjukan Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rjukan Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rjukan Telemark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rjukan Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rjukan Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Rjukan Telemark:
Experience beautiful Norwegian nature, and enjoy free Wi-Fi, breakfast and parking at this cosy Rjukan-based hotel, which is found close to Hardangervidda National Park.Skinnarbu Høyfjell Hotel’s charming guest rooms are decorated with warm, inviting colours and have fresh bathrooms with either a bathtub or a shower.Skinnarbu Høyfjell’s largest rooms are perfect for a group of friends or a family. Children can spend time in the playroom or cartoon theatre.Sample locally sourced elk meat or fish at the on-site restaurant; soothe aching muscles in the sauna; or pass time in the games room.Located 3,281 feet above sea level, next to Lake Møsvatn, Skinnarbu is a peaceful base from which to explore this picturesque area.
No reviews yet.
Rjukan Admini Hotel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Rjukan Admini Hotel is located in Rjukan in the region of Telemark, just 2.9 miles from Gaustatoppen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The bed was very comfortable!!it was peaceful there.
- The breakfast was delicious and the dining room is elegant.
- The historic building was nice from the outside. Recognising the rooms from the tv series about Norwegian resistance was also a plus. All of the staff were really friendly and helpful.
Atmosphere! Location, access to their restaurant. Thoughtfully presented.
Would go back in a moment!
- The location is good and the B&B looks really nice old-fashioned. The breakast was simple, but good, enjoyed it.
Park Hotel Rjukan
Featuring free WiFi, Park Hotel Rjukan offers accommodations in Rjukan. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or river. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking.
- Nice location in the middle of the town. Friendly staff, however one waiter in the restaurant hardly spoke any English and I don’t speak Norwegian. Window was wide open when I got to the room.
- The room was comfortable and well laid out. The breakfasts were good, and we liked being able to eat in the hotel restaurant at a reasonable price in the evenings, especially as there are not so many restaurants in the Rjukan area.
- Good location in the middle of Rjukan and we had a large room
- Good location. Stuff was helpful. We asked for a crib for a baby and they sort it out immedietly. Family room really spacious.
- Got glutenfree bread, but the toaster was for all bread… not good for me! Bread was dry and not good to eat.
Located in Gaustablikk in the region of Telemark, 5 miles from Rjukan, Gaustablikk Høyfjellshotell features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a playground and ski-to-door access, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available.
- The bathroom was nice and big, with bathtube and massage showers.
It was a simpel but very good menue.
Easy to make selction, and good food.
Good location and starting point for hiking. Majestic view to Gaustadtoppen. Tidy and clean rooms. Comfortable common areas, with exception of the restaurant. Nice pool area included.
Staff at reception very helpful and friendly.
- Very nicely styled room with an excellent view. Very good breakfast
- Mountain location but easily accessible. Stunning views.Bedrooms newly refurbished and very comfortable. Rest of hotel dated but still comfortable.Swimming pool a welcome addition. Breakfast good.
Top Hotels In Rjukan Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rjukan Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rjukan Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rjukan Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!