4 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivière-Rouge Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivière-Rouge Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivière-Rouge Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivière-Rouge Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivière-Rouge Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivière-Rouge Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivière-Rouge Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Rivière-rouge Quebec:
Auberge Le Saint-Bohème
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Rivière-Rouge in the region of Quebec, 23 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Auberge Le Saint-Bohème features a seasonal outdoor pool, playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the inn. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The food was perfect. The staff very friendly and really accomodating. They even have lands to go skiing or just walking in the woods. If there is one place to go back to, we’d chose this one again.
- Jay was super nice. Excellent service. Close to Petit Train du Nord.
- Very close to ptit train du nord bike path and absolutely delicious dinner and breakfast. Highly recommend you book dinner.
- Benoit provided us on short notice with a delicious dinner, Thank you!
- We biked there from the Petit Train du Nord and it was very convenient to it. The rooms are very cute ….the prix fix dinner was delicious and large and the breakfast was amazing
Auberge Villa Bellerive
Located in Nominingue, 23 miles from Mont-Tremblant, Auberge Villa Bellerive features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.This inn has a private beach area and bike rental is available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is La Macaza – Mont Tremblant International Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- Great location on the lake and beautiful view from the rooms and balconies.
- We have stayed here in the past and each time we have wished we could stay longer! The owner is VERY FRIENDLY and accommodating, the property is so very beautiful and includes a hot tub looking out over the lake! The night we stayed this year, there was an amazing heat lightening display in the night sky–so incredible. : ) The owner has renovated the rooms since we last stayed here so now they are even better and the beds are very comfortable. We also elected to receive the 5 course dinner (food was amazing!) and breakfast the next morning for $50.00/person. Very special, this whole experience and I/we highly recommend it!!
- Nice location, good breakfast, helpful host, huge bed, hot tub outside on the porch and swimming pool witch we didn’t get a chance to use. Good value for money
- Beautiful site between P’tit trail du nord and lake, early season visit so did not swim, but enjoyed the views. Close to town and restaurants.
The grounds are big and well equipped – beach, garden, fireplaces, terrace with yakuzi, kid garden house, swimming pool, and more.
The owner was very kind, he woke up in the night to let us in very friendly way.
Room was spacey and very clean.
L’Île de France
Located in the Upper Laurentians, L’Île de France features individually themed rooms that represent different countries. It offers an on-site restaurant.A desk is offered in all of the uniquely decorated guest rooms at Auberge L’Île de France. All guest rooms include free WiFi.À la carte breakfast is included in the room rate. Guests will find a 55-inch satellite TV in the communal area.Lac-Nominingue and Le Golf de Nominingue are just 8 minutes’ walk from this inn.
- The hosts were wonderful, and dinner at the inn was amazing!
- The owners were great hosts and the food was excelllent.
- Fantastic meals, great fun hosts and servers, wonderful and creative lodging.
- Accommodation, food and staff were all excellent. We stayed there one night while biking on the Petit train du nord, and were extremely pleased with our stay!
- Great food. Evening meal and breakfast both excellent.
Auberge de la Vieille Gare
This inn in Nominingue, Québec, is next to the historic Ptit Train Du Nord train. It features on-site dining and a terrace. Rooms come with free Wi-Fi.Individually decorated rooms at Auberge de la Vieille Gare include cable TV. Guests can also enjoy the comfort of a private bathroom, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.Pasta, seafood and grilled meats are among menu options at the on-site restaurant. A variety of beer and wines are also available.Auberge de la Vieille Gare Nominingue also offers an on-site summer theater. On-site bike and ATV trails provide additional recreational options.Club de Golf Nominingue is just a 6 minute walk from this inn. Mont Tremblant Ski Resort is an 1 hour and 15 minute drive away.
I love this place.
The staff are very nice, very helpful
- Our room was beautiful and comfortable. There was a nice covered veranda. Close to the Petit du Nord Train trail.
- of a limited range of accommodation , if you ar edoing the Petit Train Cycle Trail this is 50m off the route
- I liked how the rooms were done up, with old artifacts of the railway. And I loved the breakfast in the restaurant! Thanks to all the staff and especially Jay.
- Right beside the Petite Train du Nord bike trail. Great restaurant patio.
- I love this place.
Top Hotels In Rivière-rouge Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivière-Rouge Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivière-Rouge Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivière-Rouge Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!