4 Best Hotels To Stay In Rio Vista California – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio Vista California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rio Vista California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio Vista California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio Vista California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rio Vista California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rio Vista California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Rio Vista California:
Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a hot tub and a seasonal outdoor pool, Best Western Plus Delta Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Oakley.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berkeley is 30 miles from Best Western Plus Delta Inn, and Stockton is 25 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 32 miles away.
- Loved all of it! Comfort, cleanliness, roominess, accommodating!
- Nice quiet clean rooms included breakfast which. Was good
- Parking was well lit. Staff all presented themselves very professional.
- I like to cleanliness the friendliness of the stair and the closest to the freeway
Everything was wonderful except this just this one little thing the bed and pillows smell of perspiration.
That was a very unpleasant experience you might seriously consider fixing that one thing.
Days Inn and Suites Antioch
Located in Antioch, 26 miles from Berkeley, Days Inn and Suites Antioch features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oakland is 28 miles from Days Inn Antioch, and San Pablo is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The room was nice, the couch was very comfortable for me as I sleep sitting up.
- The room was clean and comfortable and the free WiFi is fast.
- The person at night changed our room to the ground floor when asked.
- I liked the fact that our room was an end room and on the bottom floor closest to the pool and the fact that I can go in and out of my room without being harassed.
- The room was nice and comfortable. If you like to watch TV it would be a problem, very limited channels. I like that all the rooms were inside, more like a Hotel over a Motel.
Motel 6 Pittsburg
Located in Pittsburg in the region of California, 24 miles from Berkeley, Motel 6 Pittsburg features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oakland is 26 miles from Motel 6 Pittsburg, and Napa is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- Mike, receptionist at checkin, was very professional, friendly, and helpful.
- Firm Mattresses and pillows. Maid service was very dependable at the same time daily.
- The bed was very comfortable. The heating system worked, so our room was very cozy.
- The cleaning crew the staff’s in the office are all great people and handle all my needs as a guest.
- They accommodated us and our pets without any issues. Day staff was friendly. Bed was comfortable and room was clean. Inner grounds are well taken care of. Sarah did a great job on our room each time adding some personal touches here and there.
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg
Minutes from Black Diamond Mine Preserves park, this hotel in Pittsburg, California offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg features an outdoor swimming pool and modern fitness center. Guests will also appreciate in-room amenities such as coffeemakers and cable TV at this hotel.While staying at the Pittsburg Hampton Inn & Suites, guests can play a game of golf at the Delta View Golf Course or visit the Pittsburg Marina. Guests can also spend the day at Waterworld amusement park or discover Mount Diablo State Park, which are both within driving distance.
- The beds are amazing and the staff is super friendly and they go out of their way to make sure you are comfortable. Always there when you need them. The continental breakfast here is amazing. Real food! Not just cereal and muffins!
- The breakfast was great great, the bed was amazing.
- Very comfortable beds the room was very clean and the staff was super nice
I have never pre booked a room but this was an great experience
Staff was wonderful I would not hesitate to resreve a room again
- Clean friendly the breakfast was great perfect service
Top Hotels In Rio Vista California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rio Vista California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rio Vista California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rio Vista California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!