4 Best Hotels To Stay In Redway California – Top Hotel Reviews
Redway California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Redway California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Redway California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Redway California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Redway California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Redway California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Redway California:
Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western Plus Humboldt House Inn is located in Garberville in the region of California. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Right off the freeway. Large rooms with three sinks?!?
- The wine and cheese venue in the evening. Sierra was a great host!
- Great value and well-maintained hotel with great pool/hot-tub scene.
- Plenty of supplies. Friendly & helpful when asked. Maintenance guys friendly & not in a creepy way.
- We stayed here for two nights for our trip to the Humboldt Redwoods State Park. The room was comfortable and clean, breakfast was fine, the wine and cheese in the afternoon were a welcome surprise.
Benbow Historic Inn
Benbow Historic Inn offers accommodations in Benbow. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is free shuttle service, free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- Our stay was in the original historic building, and it was very comfortable. It was nice that there were no television in the room. Our friend’s stayed in the new building and had a beautiful spacious suite with T.V. and old world charm including beautiful antique furnishings.
Could not say enough about how wonderful the whole experience was. The accommodations were impeccable. The food was excellent and the staff was over-the-top accommodating.
I would definitely recommend this facility to everyone I know.
- Nice historic hotel near the Avenue of the Giants. Probably the best place to stay in the area.
- The staff is very attentive and the property is beautiful, full of character, and well maintained. The hotel is quite grand especially with forest as a backdrop.
- Old Hotel from the early 20th century with authentic decore. It has the aura and feel of an old hotel for the rich. There is a large common area with a wood fired fireplace where they serve afternoon tea.
The Oceanfront Inn
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, The Oceanfront Inn is located in Shelter Cove. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, fishing and hiking.
- The bed was large, comfortable and plenty of pillows. The fridge is roomy and the coffee pot brews a great cup of coffee. The community was welcoming, helpful and were great to chat with. They are so knowledgeable about the area, safety and the secrets of the beaches.
- The oceanfront deck from our room was so wonderful. We had breakfast and tea every morning looking right over the beach. It was so relaxing and was just what I hoped for. It was like a honeymoon.
- The view was amazing from the balcony! Staff was friendly and welcoming. The sheets and towels smelled so fresh and inviting! We saw so much wild life in the morning it was amazing from skunks, bucks, seals and more so fun!
- Location (if you likewise be far away from anywhere 🙂 Ocean view, silent room
- The general store was incredibly well stocked for such a remote location. We were very excited to find it as most of the restaurants were closed by 7 on Sunday night.
Inn of the Lost Coast
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Inn of the Lost Coast is located in Shelter Cove. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Redway California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Redway California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Redway California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Redway California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!