4 Best Hotels To Stay In Ramsey Exuma Islands – Top Hotel Reviews
Ramsey Exuma Islands is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ramsey Exuma Islands. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ramsey Exuma Islands. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ramsey Exuma Islands. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ramsey Exuma Islands right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ramsey Exuma Islands with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Ramsey Exuma Islands:
Mt Pleasant Suites Hotel
Mt Pleasant Suites Hotel is a located 2.5 miles from George Town and 10 minutes’ drive from Exuma International Airport in the Bahamas. There is free WiFi access available on site.The apartments are fully appointed and feature a fitted seating and dining area, kitchen and full bathroom with shower. Guests will enjoy of cable TV and the stunning garden views from the apartments.Cleaning services are available.The Beachfront can be reached in a short 5-minute walk.
- The owner, Elsie was great. She was cheery from beginning to end. She called our boat tour to make sure they had us on their list to collect, she took us to the grocery store to buy some lunch and even recommended and dropped us off for dinner. We couldn’t fault her.
- Extraordinary hospitality from the facility manager who really is a dynamic and considerate ambassador for the property, along with the most charming and well mannered little dog, Mr. Kingdom. The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the rooms are tastefully decorated. Very comfortable beds.
- Host was really helpful! She took us to grocery store and harbor, booked us tour we wanted and taxi to airport. She also helped us to get our bag back we forgot to tour bus. Thumbs up to her! Hotel itself was ok, roomy, clean and air condition was working, we don’t need much more to be honest.
- The staff was amazing.She is very helpful and friendly.She drove a car for us to the market to buy an ingredients to make a food and took so many things for us.I very appreciated and would say a million thanks to her :). I highly recomend you guys to stay at Mt.Pleasant hotel.I will go back for sure.
The owner of the hotel Mr Gray was a very nice and polite person. He was so kind that he drove me to George town and back. He also drove me to a mini party on NYE and dropped me off at the airport when I left. He was always at his guests service.
The room was very spacious and the bed was comfy 😉
There is a beach in 10 mins walk where I chilled and relaxed.
Island Time Villas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Island Time Villas offers accommodations in Georgetown. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The nearest airport is Exuma International Airport, 6 miles from Island Time Villas.
- I loved the relaxed atmosphere. The size of the apartment was amazing and we felt like we got a really excellent deal. It is close to the airport and we had a villa with an ocean view and the breeze was heavenly. The parking is a major bonus and having a restaurant across the street was very convenient. We also loved that the food at the restaurant was very good. The location is amazing and the beach is a minute away, which is an added plus. We intend to make this an annual trip and we must stay at Island Time Villas.
- The Hotel Property grounds were of a 2 stars hotel/motel. But the room/villa accommodations were great. Large two bedroom apartment. Nice view from the balcony. Drinks and food were good, but limited.
- Two full baths which I did not expect, great bonus. The property is located right across from 5 other hotel/ restaurants, so food, pools and ease of travel was amazing.
- The bed and pillows were comfy and the villa was clean
- Nice room, helpful staff. Good location in Palm bay where sea is calm even when windy and close to Georgetown
Augusta Bay Bahamas, Exuma
In front of Jolly Hall Beach and a 7-minute boat ride from Stocking Island, Augusta Bay Bahamas Exuma hotel features a free breakfast, a swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The rooms all feature a contemporary décor, stunning sea views and a coffee maker. Each includes a cable TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer.The on-site restaurant serves local dishes and international food. There is bar service at the on-site Bar Frankie Bananas. Other options are 2 miles away.Activities such as fishing, kayaking and snorkeling can be arranged. Beach picnics and party boat rides are available as well. Massage treatments can be requested.The Augusta Bay Bahamas Exuma is 7 miles from Exuma International Airport.
- The staff were unbelievable, we arrived early, at 10:30 am, and were given our room and invited to help ourselves to anything still left out from the morning buffet. The rooms are beautifully appointed and beds very comfortable. We were just treated so well by them throughout our stay!
Great central location
Food is good
- It was a great place right at the beach, cosy and not too big with just a few rooms. Exactly what we were looking for. A nice lonley beach was close and also little restaurantes and the fish fry for dinner. Unfortunatly the airconditioning was not able to cool the room under 24°C, otherwise they would have charges 100$ because it could break. So the humidity in the room was higher, but after all it was okay. And after a morning of rain it was dripping a little bit of the roof into our room, they offered a change of room, but we denied and stayed in our room, since no more rain was expected ;-). It is a nice little pension for a little family and we would come back.
- I liked the fact that the property was right on the water and the breakfast was very good although there was an additional charge for breakfast both days which was supposed to be included. I also like the idea of a happy hour even though it was quite pricey.
- The beds were lovely as was the bathroom great shower.
Club Peace and Plenty Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located on Elizabeth Harbor in George Town, this hotel features a gourmet restaurant and 2 bars. Stocking Island is a 1 miles ferry ride from the hotel.A private balcony, satellite TV and a refrigerator are included in each tropically designed room. Club Peace and Plenty Hotel rooms offer views of the harbor or the pool. Each room is air conditioned.Drinks can be found at the Pool Deck and Slave Kitchen bars.A harbourfront outdoor pool is on site. Guests can relax on the sun terrace or walk through the gardens.Boat and snorkelling rentals are available nearby. Bone fishing and cave diving are also in the area.
- Cosy and beautiful rooms, nice atmosphere, beautiful design and very good restaurant
- Very clean and comfortable room, the view to the see is amazing! The staff was always ready to help and answer all our questions. They have recommended us an amazing trip to see pigs, iguanas and many more!
- The room is very cozy. My room is beside the pool, so I could actually see the ocean from the balcony. All of the faculties are friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel is perfect. I could see the Stocking Island from the harbor of our hotel, but I’m so sad that we don’t have time to go there. I hope I could stay here longer.
- It’s in a great location right in centre of very sleep Georgetown. The place has been recently renovated and done so very tastefully and with some good Italian styling. The beds were super comfy and everything lovely and clean. It was great that Doc is still there – now moved from the bar to meet & greet which he does with great enthusiasm.
- Very good sea view, good services, good cocktail and food, peace and tranquility.
Top Hotels In Ramsey Exuma Islands Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ramsey Exuma Islands to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ramsey Exuma Islands but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ramsey Exuma Islands. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!