4 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Chicama La Libertad – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Chicama La Libertad is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Chicama La Libertad. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Chicama La Libertad. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Chicama La Libertad. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Chicama La Libertad right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Chicama La Libertad with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Puerto Chicama La Libertad:
Delfines de Chicama Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Delfines de Chicama Hotel offers accommodations in Puerto Chicama. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Great view of the Chicama point, and as close to it as it gets. The room was clean with a large balcony, huge closet space. The restaurant upstairs was great, we had dinner and breakfast there, they also offered complementary tea and coffee. There’s a pool table in the lobby where you can shoot some pool after your surf session. They also had a massage lady on call. Loved this place.
- The manager and two of the men working were extremely helpful. always positive with a smile and took an interest in who we are and how they could help. They made our experience wonderful! The hotel is ocean front which is amazing you just look outside and check the surf. The beers are cheap and the common room over looks the ocean. The rooms are large with a big closet and patio, but aren’t anything overly nice or special.
- I had the best stay I could have wanted and extended my nights as a result. The rooms are nice and clean with balconies overlooking Chicama point, wave and classic sunsets. The breakfast each more was more than nice and is in a open first floor terrace again overlooking the surf. The pool and amenities are awesome, location spot on, and staff are all legends. Surfed a couple of seasons with the manager and his help and friendship made my stay special. Highly reccomend when staying in Chicama.
- Great view from the room, friendly staff, close to surf break and beach access. Luis the hotel manager was very accommodating and helped make our stay just what we hoped for!
Staff are ever so helpful. My son left his teddy bear; Ruby was kind enough to send it to Trujillo on the same day at the hotel’s cost.
We only receive a 100% kind service during our stay!
Puerto Malabrigo is a dream place for surfers and non-surfers, like us 😉
Hotel Iguana Inn
Hotel Iguana Inn offers accommodations in Puerto Chicama. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Large modern and very clean room with ensuite. Comfortable bed excellent kitchen and great staff!
- Nice location, clean and spacious. The staff are amazing! They even came to take photos of me surf.
- Really friendly staff, quiet, nice place, simple rooms
- The manager was cool and friendly. The kitchen had a lot of supplies and was mostly pretty clean – much better than typical hostel kitchens. There was a nice eating area too. Location is good for surfers. One of the closest reasonably priced places closest to the beach/breaks. Wifi was consistent, though somewhat slow. Clean sheets and towels.
- Our stay at Hotel Iguana Inn was excellent! Although the location is not right on the beach, it is only a block away which makes it a continent yet affordable place to stay while surfing Chicama. The hotel is clean and comfortable and the rooms are spacious. The facility could use a little updating, including a better hot water system (water is tepid at best). What made our stay incredible however was Mauro, the host employee. He is such a positive and considerate person and he went over and above to make sure we had all we needed. Iguana Inn is what it is thanks to this committed and gracious host. Gracias Mauro por todo!!!
Hotel Nuevo Amanecer
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Hotel Nuevo Amanecer is located in Puerto Chicama.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is room service, luggage storage space and a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff at this hotel were really lovely – very kind, generous and accommodating. Our room was very comfortable and clean, and even though we only stayed two nights, they cleaned our room, swapped out our towels and provided new toiletries after the first night. We really enjoyed our stay.
- Extremely friendly staff, super clean and really comfy bed. We really enjoyed our stay here. Also loved watching the waves from our window and the terrace!
I loved this hotel for a whole host of reasons.
Location – it’s a 5 mins walk to the village centre and a 30 sec walk from the beach. It’s so quiet, both during the day and at night.
I booked a single room on the 3rd floor but for the same price they gave me a large double ensuite at the rear of the property where the breeze came through. And included a fan.
The room was super clean, spacious and very comfortable. The bed linen and towels were changed daily (until I told them it was ok to leave the same sheets on for a couple of days). Still clean towels, toilet roll and soap daily.
I booked for hotel for 2 nights and stayed for 7.
This area is so relaxing and the owners were absolutely lovely.
Don’t be fooled by the low price, this place is wonderful.
- The staff were so friendly and also very helpful. They really made the stay a pleasure. The hotel was very clean and the rooms was great size.
- Agradezco la atencion pero pense que estaba mas cerca del point
Chicama Surf Camp
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chicama Surf Camp offers accommodations in Puerto Chicama. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Cap. FAP Carlos Martínez de Pinillos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Puerto Chicama La Libertad Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Chicama La Libertad to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Chicama La Libertad but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Chicama La Libertad. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!