4 Best Hotels To Stay In Puerto Arista Chiapas – Top Hotel Reviews
Puerto Arista Chiapas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Puerto Arista Chiapas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Puerto Arista Chiapas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Puerto Arista Chiapas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Puerto Arista Chiapas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Puerto Arista Chiapas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Puerto Arista Chiapas:
Hotel Villa Murano
Showcasing an outdoor pool and hot tub, Hotel Villa Murano is located in Puerto Arista in the region of Chiapas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.
- it’s a villa-like quiet hotel right on the beach, with at least 2 swimming pools and sunbeds provided, spacious parking. spacious, modern and clean room overlooking what seems like an empty endless beach
- Lovely view from the balcony. We where in the low season and had the hotel including 3 pools and a jacuzzi on the terrace for ourself. Kind staff.
- Me gustó el trato del personal y los espacios para los niños
- El servicio del personal excelente, pero lo que mas nos gusto en nuestro caso que llevamos una niña pequeña, el área de juegos acuática, muy bonita y a los niños les encanta.
- Номера очень чистые. Мебель новая. На территории 3 небольших бассейна. Гамаки. Выход к океану, но купаться нужно очень осторожно, волна сбивает с ног. В ресторане очень достойно кормят и относительно недорого. На пляже можно взять квадроцикл, погонять по песку)
Hotel quetzal is located in Tonalá, just 11 miles from Puerto Arista. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 55 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hotel Tonala offers accommodations in Tonalá. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Francisco Sarabia Airport, 54 miles from Hotel Tonala.
No reviews yet.
Garden Suites Tonala
Garden Suites Tonala is located in Tonalá, just 12 miles from Puerto Arista. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.Francisco Sarabia Airport is 54 miles away.
- Very spacious, comfortable room with a sofa to sit on. The bed was very comfy and we slept well. Clean bathroom with hot water for the shower. All very clean. Friendly staff. We ate at the restaurant and it was good-tasty and reasonably priced.
- The room was clean and our king bed and pillows were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating.
- We rented a normal double room and she gave us a king size room which was really nice of her
- Verry helpfull and friendly people. Bringing you for free to the town. Verry good englisch speaking woman in the restaurant wereby her husband is a great chef. The rooms are big and clean. Reccomondation to annyone.
- La gentillesse de l’équipe. Le surclassement gratuit pour une chambre plus grande et plus confortable, le lit king size, le repas le soir à côté de la piscine
Top Hotels In Puerto Arista Chiapas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Puerto Arista Chiapas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Puerto Arista Chiapas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Puerto Arista Chiapas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!