4 Best Hotels To Stay In Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande – Top Hotel Reviews
Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Praia De Provetá Ilha Grande:
Paraíso Azul Retiro
One of our top picks in Praia de Araçatiba.Paraíso Azul Retiro is located in Praia de Araçatiba, just 8 miles from Angra dos Reis. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling and canoeing. Abraão is 6 miles from Paraíso Azul Retiro, and Barra Grande is 29 miles away.
- The staff were amazing- helpful and friendly! We loved having the pool, yoga room, kayaks, beach all at our immediate disposal!
Food was great, especially the breakfast – they make whatever you ask!
Also the staff is very nice (even if most of them do not know english).
Great beach and view.
Everything, we had a very pleasant stay and the team is always nice with us. The view is genious, their food is really of a good quality…
We want to come back 🙂
Great place for a relaxing holiday. Beautiful location.
Staff and the owner very attentive and helpful. Before staying there we read some reviews saying you have to pay for every facility you want to use but we were positively surprised as we used the wellness center and kayak free of charge. Dinner was good.
- Martin (owner) was incredibly helpful and friendly and made us feel at home. The property is away from the main town and not touristy at all, which is perfect. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner were all incredible.
Pousada e Restaurante O Pescador
One of our top picks in Abraão.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Abraão, 13 miles from Angra dos Reis, Pousada e Restaurante O Pescador features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Itacuruçá is 22 miles from Pousada e O Pescador, and Mangaratiba is 15 miles from the property.
- Very nice staff, clean room and very comfy. Totally recommend it!
- The food at this hotel is amazing, and Romina and her staff really take care of you. Such a lovely and homely feel to the hotel, I’d go back in a heartbeat
- Staff was incredibly helpful and friendly and the place was very comfy. There are a bunch of different restaurants and an interesting market near by. We had a hammock in our terrace and a delicious breakfast, it was just perfect!
- the staff were very friendly and we really enjoyed our stay it was in a great location too! the breakfast was amazing I would definitely recommend staying here
- Excellent location, just a minute’s walk from whee the boat drops you off. Decent breakfast. The restaurant is lovely too, very good food.
Casa da Ilha
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Casa da Ilha is located in Abraão, 13 miles from Angra dos Reis and 22 miles from Itacuruçá.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Mangaratiba is 15 miles from Casa da Ilha, and Mambucaba is 25 miles away.
Eduardo is a great host. He’s a busy man and sometimes a little hard to track down but he’s always smiling and always manages to get you what you need.
The room itself is great – a studio with gas hob, fridge etc so eating in is no problem.
The location can be one of 2 places so it’s luck of the draw. You will either be behind the campsite in town (newer and slightly posher) or up the hill a bit (slightly older but more authentic villagy feel). Both are 2 mins walk from the main facilities in Abrao. Either way, go to the campsite reception first!
All in all a great stay – we stayed 3 days longer than originally planner. Ilha Grande is awesome.
- La el precio, era bastante barato comparado con los de la zona cuando tuve que alquilar y la amplitud del espacio disponible, no es lo mismo que una habitación de posada que es cama y 4 paredes. Tiene buena señal de WIFI
- Cozinha bem equipada e apartamento com ar condicionado.
- Es un monoambiente con cocina completa, baño, aire acondicionado y ventilador. Si el objetivo es no gastar de más, y economizar cocinando, es la mejor opción de la isla.
- O local é ótimo para quem vai passar o dia fora e só usa-lo para dormir. Existe uma cozinha com fogão e utensílios básicos de cozinha, porém não utilizamos.
- Eduardo is a great host. He’s a busy man and sometimes a little hard to track down but he’s always smiling and always manages to get you what you need.
Bonito Paraiso Ilha Grande
Featuring free WiFi, Bonito Paraiso Ilha Grande offers accommodations in Abraão. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Angra dos Reis is 14 miles from Bonito Paraiso Ilha Grande, and Itacuruçá is 21 miles from the property.
Yanina and the crew where very lovely & helpful (transfers, excursions, …) food was excelent – they prepared extra vegetarian food for us and it tasted awesome.
best place to stay if you want to relax some days after a south american trip.
- This hotel was incredible. It felt like your own private home. Incredibly friendly staff, lovely food, comfortable bed with the sound of the ocean coming from the window. The property is just meters from the shore and to one end of the beach so even if it’s busy, you’ll secure a spot that feels to yourself. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- House direct at a quiet and beautiful beach and interesting forest behind the house. Excellent care taken by the owners Juan and Paulina with self-made cakes and lots of nice details. Wonderful place to relax.
Paulo is an amazing host.
Also the service was second to none and the breakfast was delicious.
I would highly recommend to any couple.
- We loved the comfort of the beach house, as soon as you arrive you are treated like family. The staff, Felipe and Laura were beyond helpful and made us feel like royalty during our stay. We especially loved the location, you are literally steps from the beach and can get a water taxi anywhere you need. There is really nothing not to like about this place – It’s a paradise! You get a delicious breakfast spread in the morning – fruits, bread/jam/butter, ham, cheese, fresh squeezed juice and coffee. There is a wifi but you really don’t need it – it’s nice to disconnect sometimes 🙂 We will 100% come back to this location, it’s pretty awesome!
- Yanina and the crew where very lovely & helpful (transfers, excursions, …) food was excelent – they prepared extra vegetarian food for us and it tasted awesome.
Top Hotels In Praia De Provetá Ilha Grande Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Praia de Provetá Ilha Grande. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!