4 Best Hotels To Stay In Port Dover Ontario – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Dover Ontario is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Port Dover Ontario. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Dover Ontario. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Dover Ontario. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Port Dover Ontario right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Port Dover Ontario with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Port Dover Ontario:
An indoor pool and a hot tub are featured at this Simcoe hotel. Free Wi-Fi is available. A microwave and a refrigerator are included in each room. Simcoe Town Centre is just a 5-minute drive away.Cable TV and a sitting area are included in air-conditioned rooms at Travelodge Simcoe. A work desk and a coffee maker are also included.A fitness center and a sauna are on site. A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Simcoe Travelodge.Norfolk Golf & Country Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Strand Theatre is a 6-minute drive from Travelodge Simcoe.
The room was a good size. It came with a refrigerator which was important for keeping Insulin cold.
The breakfast and dining room was very good and the staff very friendly. The breakfast was good.
- The staff was over the top friendly and the breakfast area was well stocked and clean.
- The hotel is older but very clean, staff were very friendly & helpful. Pub on site was easily accessible, great staff & very good food. Pool, hot tub & sauna all worked & very clean. Pool was surpringly warm & enjoyable. Breakfast was included & good selection. Again…friendly staff.
- the room was very good only thing was sugar ants around end table if you set food down.
- Lots of room for parking, has more options then most hotels
- The room was a good size. It came with a refrigerator which was important for keeping Insulin cold.
Best Western Little River Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Best Western Little River Inn is located in Simcoe in the region of Ontario. The hotel has a barbecue and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.John C. Munro Airport is 29 miles away.
- Staff were excellent. Because it’s off season there was no cleaning staff on weekend and there is no room service. The front staff did say to ask for any thing needed. I wasn’t feeling great and they even offered to bring something from the restaurant if I ordered! Very helpful
- There is nothing negative to say about the facility/staff.
Was clean quiet close to everything
The restaurant at the hotel was clean good menu reasonable prices
- the food in the restaurant is delicious with a wide variety, nice and hot, fast service, friendly staff and very clean
- being able to have breakfast in the dining room before leaving for the long drive home.
Comfort Inn Simcoe
Featuring free WiFi, Comfort Inn Simcoe offers accommodations in Simcoe.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.John C. Munro Airport is 29 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable, the staff very friendly. The breakfast was good. The room was nice and clean although a bit small.
- The staff was awesome, they were polite and very helpful. They breakfast was decent and they have an all day juice machine which was great for the kids and it’s Pet Friendly.
- Overall was a great place to stay, clean and friendly staff
- Have stayed here before. Come back because the hotel and rooms are so clean. Staff is friendly and helpful. Location is excellent. Restaurants close by.
- Pleasant friendly staff, good breakfast, nice room, great value for money. 11am check out. Fruit and water cooler available in reception. Excellent experience overall.
Normandale Century Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Normandale Century Inn offers accommodations in Normandale. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and fishing. The nearest airport is John C. Munro Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Very relaxing location, cosy accomodation with great hosts and nice rooms.
- We were greeted at the door by Brenda who welcomed us by name and promptly showed us to our room. Her kind hospitality and delicious food was second to none. It will be a treasured Valentine’s Day memory.
- Brenda and Hans were wonderful hosts! We meet Brendas mom and her sister and had a nice chat at the patio. It was a remarkable stay. Sadly, it was only one night. We had dinner in the garden and the service was magnificent. Greetings to Ada! She’s an outstanding cook and we loved her dinner! The breakfast in the morning was just as wonderfull. Lake Erie is just a stone’s throw away and offers a wonderful little beach. The next day, we took the scenic route along the lake towards Niagara (set ‘avoid highways’ in your GPS and just keep right at the crossings). On our way, we stopped at Port Dover and took a ride on a Jetski across the lake (what a great fun!). We’d love to come back again!
- Had a great two night stay, very quiet place with lots of wildlife around. Excellent staff, very friendly, Brenda and Hans make you feel very welcome. Would definitely stay here again.
- Awesome that they allowed pets and gave him hugs too. The breakfast on the deck, ordering the night before, such a quaint find! Wish we would have had more time to come early for dinner. Enjoyed the walk to the lake as well.
Top Hotels In Port Dover Ontario Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Port Dover Ontario to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Port Dover Ontario but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Port Dover Ontario. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!