4 Best Hotels To Stay In Plymouth Indiana – Top Hotel Reviews
Plymouth Indiana is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Plymouth Indiana. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plymouth Indiana. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plymouth Indiana. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Plymouth Indiana right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Plymouth Indiana with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Plymouth Indiana:
Super 8 Plymouth
Located in Plymouth, 23 miles from South Bend, Super 8 Plymouth features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Everything was great in the room, all prepared and ready for us. Staff was great at check-in, on the phone and at check out. Food was great at breakfast, even better than I expected!
- Didn’t see any eggs. Coffee was good. Had cereal and cinnamon roll and 1 piece of toast.
- Everything was OK. Staff was willing to help with everything.
- Ladies that checked us in where so friendly and gave the kids some extra swim time. They where so sweet!
- Booked this room for my mother who is disabled. I was very happy to see that they had a room for disabled travelers. I was even more pleased when I realized it was in line of sight of the main desk. This was the first time she has ever traveled in over 30 years. Staff was very friendly and patient with my mother. Even when she wanted to extend her stay. I was concerned at first when I had to leave her to go to work, I explained to the staff this was the first time she had ever traveled and might have some issues, however the staff assured me that they would keep an “eye” on her and notify me in case of any issues. I had piece of mind during her stay while i was working that she was in a clean safe place. She was very happy with the room and the staff. thank you for making this a great stay.
Holiday Inn Express Plymouth
Located in Plymouth in the region of Indiana, 22 miles from South Bend, Holiday Inn Express Plymouth features a fitness center and indoor pool.Certain units have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff at breakfest was great, everthing you needed, the help where always there if you needed them, there names were sherry and kathy.
- The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. I have never felt like I was being treated as anything less than a special guest.
Staff was helpful and cheerful. Pool was nice for grandkids.
Breakfast was excellent and staff were busy cleaning tables and checking on food.
- Everything was great. I liked everything. The breakfast was delicious. The facilities was very clean. I would go back if I was in the area and needed a place to stay.
- The staff here has always been very helpful and friendly. The facility is clean and conveniently located. I get a good night’s sleep here.
Days Inn Plymouth
Located in Plymouth, 22 miles from South Bend, Days Inn Plymouth features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- It was 9 degrees below zero out and the heater worked great!
- The bed was very comfortable. Price and location were accommodating to ours needs. Room was clean. Had a fridge and microwave.
The best part of the room was the pillows, They were very fluffy and lots of them. The bed was huge!
The orange juice was good and nice and cold.
- Cable , light sensors (don’t have to get up and turn lights out)
- This is a very basic hotel. Going to Culver Summer Camp there are not many options so it was adequate for the purpose of our trip but that is it.
Comfort Suites Plymouth
Comfort Suites Plymouth is located in Plymouth, 22 miles from South Bend and 28 miles from Elkhart.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.
- The property was comfortable and Quiet, perfect for what I needed
- There aren’t a lot of places to stay in the area. One is really expensive. The others are really budget with questionable guests. Comfort Suites provides the best value and accommodations for the money. Nice room and bathroom. A great continental breakfast and more.
- Extremely consciencious breakfast room staff, spotlessly clean and wonderful selections.
- The bed was soft, and comfortable. The cable TV channels had everything.
- really liked the bedside reading lamp with the extension with better lighting for reading.
Top Hotels In Plymouth Indiana Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Plymouth Indiana to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Plymouth Indiana but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Plymouth Indiana. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!