4 Best Hotels To Stay In Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Dauphinee Inn offers accommodations in Hubbards, just 24 miles from Halifax. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The inn also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Very reasonable with a great deck overlooking waterfront !
- This lovingly restored heritage inn is located on scenic Hubbards Cove, with the most spectacular sunsets in Nova Scotia! The huge balconies are perfect for sitting out with your glass of wine to enjoy what I feel is the best view in Nova Scotia! An added bonus is beautiful Hubbards Beach just a few minutes walk up the road.
- The view from the inn was very lovely and it was nice and quiet. It was very clean and tidy and had a lovely quaint atmosphere. It was not hard to find and easily accessible from the highway. The signage was good.
- Beautiful location. Property manager, Deanne??, was friendly and helpful. Room was lovely.
- We had access to a terrific deck looking out over the ocean inlet below. Organized our own picnic dinner while watching the sunset. Can’t complain about that
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Surfside Inn is located in Hubbards. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Halifax is 22 miles from Surfside Inn, and Dartmouth is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 30 miles from Surfside Inn.
- Close to water. Breakfast was wonderful. Had antiques if you like that. Clerk was helpful when I wanted hot water.
- The view was out of this world. The staff were incredibly helpful and friendly. The room we had was so cozy. I would definitely recommend this place and look forward to returning.
- It’s all about service and beauty of the Victorian authentic house, the food and above all – the staff!
- We are all scratching our heads as to how Surfside Inn earned such a high rating on some sites. The bed and sheets were fine, the decore, though trying to be quaint needed serious help. No extra toilet paper rolls, communal store bought pump soap, shampoo and body wash (none wiped down), stained towels (clean, but old). The bathrooms are huge and have old jet, two person tubs, the adjoining room filled theirs at 9:30pm for 30 minutes and then repeated the whole thing at 6:15am for another 30 mins…in this old house it sounded like we were in the hull of a large ferry engine room the whole time. The food was decent and Queensland beach across the road was beautiful.
- The food was melt in the mouth delicious. We did not come across anything that would compare on our 2 weeks in the Maritimes.
Coastal Inn Halifax – Bayers Lake
One of our top picks in Halifax.This Halifax hotel is in Bayers Lake Business Park, a short drive from the center of the city. The hotel has free Wi-Fi, free on-site parking and a daily continental breakfast.The guest rooms at the Coastal Inn Halifax include cable TV and free local calls. Microwaves and coffee makers are also available in each room.Coastal Inn Halifax – Bayers Lake features an indoor pool and a fitness center. Guests can use the business center or relax on the outdoor patio.The Halifax Harbour is a 30-minute drive from the inn. Maritime Museum of the Atlantic is within 6 miles of the hotel.
- Very comfy and clean. Only issue would be that the curtains were not light blocking, as we were facing the lighted sign and the room was not dark.
- Second time to stay here in a storm, power went out, we weren’t cold. We felt safe and once again people were downstairs playing board games and relaxing. This has to be one of the most unpretentious and family oriented places to stay in HRM. Looking forward to the next March Break Storm with you.
- Breakfast choices were good, pool hours, comfy beds, movie selection
- The beds were very comfortable. The parking was very accessible. The staff at the front desk was very friendly
- The room was nice and comfortable. The pool was a bit small, but we had it to ourselves so it was great:)
Comfort Hotel Bayer’s Lake
Located in Halifax, 6 miles from Dartmouth, Comfort Hotel Bayer’s Lake features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The room was bigger than I expected with a small table and arm chair along with the two beds. This was great as we were 2 adults and 2 kids. Excellent friendly staff, very comfortable for a family vacation stay.
- The staff were awesome – available, friendly and accommodating – the breakfast was phenomenal – the price was super – will definitely be going back soon
- Front desk staff so friendly I wish I knew your name I stayed there Mar. 2nd and 3rd, she was working a late shift, you are always so friendly!! :))
- Food was excellent and staff helpful and pleasant .bed comfy
- On arrival you are greeted with a broad smile and welcome. Great amenities, very large clean rooms. Free drink and 10% off first meal in restaurant. Great meals. Great breakfast. Recommend to all.
Top Hotels In Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Peggy’s Cove Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!