4 Best Hotels To Stay In Paule Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Paule Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Paule Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Paule Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Paule Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Paule Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Paule Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Paule Brittany:
Bar Bonen is located in Bonen, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.Pontivy is 18 miles from Bar Bonen, and Guingamp is 26 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 54 miles from the property.
- Both Shane and Trisha went out of their way to help me with anything i needed i was on my own but never felt lonely .Their little bar is both homely and friendly and i hope i will get back again to visit.It was just the right mix of people coming in and out so that i got a good taste of the local community.They were even so good as to cook me a meal every evening.
- Warm and friendly welcome, supurb owners, great facilities and rooms
- Welcoming hosts. Lovely relaxed atmosphere. There was entertainment the evening we were there which was great fun. Quiet location.
- Lovely clean and spacious room in a nice quiet area.
- The owners/staff were very welcoming. The bar is an excellent centre for discovering central Brittany. Excellent value for money.
Located in Le Saint, 27 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Ar Gavotenn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Lorient is 27 miles from Ar Gavotenn, and Quimper is 26 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Like home from home, the warm welcome is so appreciated after a long day out in the cold. A massive selection of home made pancakes and crepes with a huge choice of fillings.
Great choice of crepes both savoury and sweet, well priced carafes of cider served in pottery bowls,
Well located literally yards of main road. Interesting to watch peacocks, hens and other fowl in the enclosure.
- I was late arriving due to problem with my car but the host waited up to let me in. He was also very accommodating the next morning letting me stay in my room until my rental car arrived.
Very friendly owner Yan who runs it with his family. Whole establishment is very Breton (check out the photos of the family in traditional Breton costume), with local products used extensively and sold.
Had excellent meal in the restaurant – it’s a creperie so menu is limited but food is delicious – my wife had the local tripe lasagne and loved it!
Place looks like it had just been completely refurbished when we visited in early Aug 2017 – in fact I would not be surprised if we were the first occupants of our room since redecoration – either that or the cleaners do an exceptional job.
Location five minutes out of Gourin in a tiny village and just off a fast country road, making it very convienent for central Brittany, 40 mins to Quimper on the coast.
Excellent hotel. Best we have ever stayed in. Host was exceptional. Highly recommended. We
will definitely be staying here again. Crepes are amazing!
Hotel Tyblomen is located in Le Faouët, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lorient is 21 miles from Hotel Tyblomen, and Quimper is 29 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The friendliness of the staff. It is what us English would call a truck stop hotel but we were made to feel very welcome and stayed for 5 nights.
Very friendly and helpful proprietors, comfortabke room with clean shower & wc
- L’amabilité des patrons, le rapport qualité prix avec le petit déjeuner pour 3 personnes
- L’accueil sympa des propriétaires, les chambres sont en cours de restauration ,propres et assez confortables
- très accueillant,confortable et calme,très bien placé.
La Croix D’or
The hotel-restaurant La Croix D’or features spacious and comfortable accommodation. It is set in near the shops in the heart of the small picturesque village of Le Faouet.Rooms at La Croix D’or are well designed, fully equipped and come in different categories to meet all budgets. They are all served by a lift. Rooms with easy access for the disabled are available upon request.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant serves traditional French fare based on a range of fresh local produce that will please all food lovers.Blending charming architectural features, and warm and modern interior design, La Croix D’or has been completely renovated to the latest European standards.At La Croix D’or, attentive staff will try their best to help you make the most of your stay.
- Restaurant. Also open on closing days for hotel guests. Good price. Large room.
- Crisp white sheets and everything very clean. Brilliant location opposite the old covered market.
- I didn’t stay here. They put me in a nearby B&B
- A lovely small hotel in a charming town, with a superb restaurant, and very reasonably priced. What’s not to like?
The location across the road from the lovely 16th century timber covered market halls
Good, reasonably priced restaurant.
Top Hotels In Paule Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Paule Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Paule Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Paule Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!