4 Best Hotels To Stay In Ossipee New Hampshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ossipee New Hampshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ossipee New Hampshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ossipee New Hampshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ossipee New Hampshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ossipee New Hampshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ossipee New Hampshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Ossipee New Hampshire:
The charming Wolfeboro Inn offers a historic feel with modern amenities such as free Wi-Fi and MP3 connection. On-site dining is available at Wolfe’s Tavern.Rooms come with fine bathroom amenities and offer guests use of a bathrobe and slippers. The hotel equips each room with a flat-screen cable TV.The Wolfeboro Inn provides use of its private beach on Lake Winnipesaukee, overlooking the Belknap Mountain Range.Wolfe’s Tavern serves American cuisine in 4 separate dining rooms. The Maple Room offers a large fireplace or guests can enjoy plasma TVs in Wolfeboro’s sports lounge.The Wolfeboro is less than a 5-minute walk from Dive Winnipesauke, which offers kayak rentals. The Kingswood Golf Club is 1.5 miles away and Gunstock Mountain is 24 miles away.
- The central location and the grounds/entry were quite good. The room was a bit small, and the view nonexistent from our room, but the cleanliness and the friendliness of the staff was quite good.
- A beautiful historic inn right on the lake. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The Wolfe Tavern right inside the hotel was delicious. We had a lower end room and it was huge.
- Staff room and property are top of the line great pet friendly place
- The hotel and the staff were great. I like that it was located on the lake and also easy access to shopping and restaurants. The hotel restaurant served unique and well prepared dishes for breakfast.
Excellent location for town, just a couple of mins walk.
Bike are supplies free of charge to guest , and there is an amazing old railway line that you can ride along, past lakes and through woods and goes for about 6 miles. They also give you a complementary ticket for a boat ride on the lake.
Staff were friendly, the bar had a nice atmosphere with locals using it, the lobby had board games to play, and a wonderful fire place.
Econo Lodge Lakes Region
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Econo Lodge Lakes Region offers accommodations in West Ossipee, just 17 miles from North Conway.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lincoln is 28 miles from Econo Lodge Lakes Region, and Jackson is 22 miles from the property. Portland International Jetport Airport is 46 miles away.
- The bed needs replacing , no water pressure of the shower head and the eggs are terrible
- Frequently pass by this motel, first time staying there. The place shows it’s age from the outside but the room was fresh, clean and comfortable. The lobby and breakfast area looked new, very clean and well presented. It’s true you can’t tell a book by it’s cover!
- Clean, well appointed and very nice and helpful staff.
- Room was exceptionlly clean, comfortable, nice furnishing and bedding. Sound proof.
- It was most clean and offered a continental breakfast. However, only bagels and cereal was available. They had a tray for eggs, pancakes etc. But they never provided that.
Gunstock Inn & Resort
Featuring a country tavern with a rustic fireplace, this Gilford, New Hampshire hotel has a fitness center and an Olympic-sized swimming pool. Gunstock Mountain is just half a mile away.The individually styled rooms at Gunstock Inn & Resort boast antique furnishings and country charm. All rooms offer a clock radio and a telephone. A flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi are also provided.This hotel is within a 10-minute drive of Ellacoya State Park and Lake Winnipesaukee. Pheasant Ridge Golf Club is 8.5 miles away.
- Loved it! So comfortable and cozy. Spectacular view. Staff were all wonderful and attentive including in the restaurant. Rooms were exceptionally clean. Restaurant delicious and affordable. Such a relaxing stay. Will definitely stay here again and have passed the word around to family and friends
- Was clean and all beautiful views of lake in the back.
- This place was less thean a mile from where we went skiing. All the staf was EXTREMELY friendly!! The restaurant food was delicious.
- I like location the best. Hotel needs updating but friendly and clean. Great views. Great pool and workout area.
- The owners were there most of the time and made us feel like a visiting family member. One night during a heavy snow the staff was off and the owner made us dinner.
Located in Eaton Center, 11 miles from North Conway, Snowvillage Inn features a terrace and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Jackson is 18 miles from Snowvillage Inn, and Meredith is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 41 miles from the property.
- Views outside the building were amazing. The staff was amazing, and don’t skip the restaurant. Unlike most other places the food was amazing, including the free breakfast. It’s a nice place if you want to just sit back quietly, but you’ll have to jump in your car you get to anything.
- Location, views, food staff and lounge facilities were all excellent. A fascinating array of birds were also on view having been enticed by bird feeders to the property.
- Breakfast was excellent as was dinner Thursday night. Room was cozy and clean . Bed had nice firm mattress.
- The hosts were wonderful, cheerful, friendly, informative. Great people.
- Superb quiet location in a forest with long distance views of Mount Washington. Friendly welcome, good breakfast.
Top Hotels In Ossipee New Hampshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ossipee New Hampshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ossipee New Hampshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ossipee New Hampshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!