4 Best Hotels To Stay In Orebakken Telemark – Top Hotel Reviews
Orebakken Telemark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Orebakken Telemark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Orebakken Telemark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Orebakken Telemark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Orebakken Telemark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Orebakken Telemark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Orebakken Telemark:
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Lifjellstua offers accommodations in Lifjell. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Skien is 28 miles from Lifjellstua, and Kongsberg is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 48 miles from Lifjellstua.
- The food and location was acelent. Tha staff were helpfull and service orientatid.
Hjemmekoselig og avslappende sted, med meget hyggelig og imøtekommende betjening!
Personalet var blide og beholdt roen selv under høyt stressnivå. Stappfullt på quiz på påskeaften, men det gikk ikke utover servicen.
Rent og pent. Behagelig seng. Nydelig frokost med varme, hjemmebakte rundstykker.
Anbefaler stedet, vi kommer tilbake!
- Personale var veldig hyggelige og ytet høy service. Bra beliggenhet ift skiløyper.
- Nydelig frokost med hjemmebakte rundstykker, savnet salami og ost. Veldig god seng. Nytt fint bad.Vi hadde rom med eget bad. Veldig koselig ved inngang til hotellet med stoler og benker med saueskinn og stor bålpanne. Middag i restauranten var nydelig og god vin og godt utvalg av øl. Quiz på lørdag med stort oppmøte.
- Atmosfæren gjennom vertskapet gjorde oppholdet unikt. Beliggenheten er nydelig og utendørs fasilitetene fine. Frokosten var et godt, hjemmelaget morgenmåltid, og de varme, hjemmebakte rundstykkene smakte og gjorde godt.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Bø Hotel offers accommodations in Bø. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis and mini-golf at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. Skien is 24 miles from Bø Hotel, and Kongsberg is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- I liked this small hotel in the middle of Norwegian countryside.
- Very close to Bø train station. I could walk to the hotel
Nice and helpfull people, cozy lobby
Eggs with becon for a breakfast, pancakes and hot chocolate after skiing in the evening
Hot beverages all day in the hotel lobby
Quiet and warn room
Beautifull surrondings – Lifjell mountain
Staff support and help regarding onward journey to Morgedal. Helped identify bus to Seljford.
Free coffee tea nuts and fruits.
- Near to train station and center of village, and near university college. Coffee and tea available in the lobby, very clean room
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Brattrein Hotel offers accommodations in Notodden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. Skien is 27 miles from Brattrein Hotel, and Kongsberg is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 43 miles from Brattrein Hotel.
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was quite well stocked and plenty of parking. The hotel facilities were nice and clean and general area was open.
- Beautiful lake view from hotel common area and garden, 10-15 minute walk to lakeside. Comfortable common area. Big and light room. Clean throughout. Decent breakfast.
Comfy wide beds. Large, tastefully decorated room with plenty of seating, a desk and table.
Large comfortable lounge area.
Complementary tea and coffee.
- The evening buffet was very good and thoroughly recommended. Great view across the lake from our room.
- The room was clean. A good choice of free tea and coffee.
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Notodden in the region of Telemark, 27 miles from Skien, Notodden Hotel features a terrace and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing. The nearest airport is Sandefjord , Torp Airport, 43 miles from the property.
Good choice at breakfast, great restaurant. Staff are really pleasant. I always stay here whenever I am working in the area.
The picture is a view from my window, room 402.
- Hotel location very good, staff very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was good. Was a bit afraid of the bed but it turned out to be more than good.
- Very nice hotel with nice staff. Good location. Comfortable room with beautiful view to sea
- Very good breakfast buffet with plenty of variety with either hot or cold food
I was on an official trip to Kongsberg. Had to stay here as i did not find any place to stay in Kongsberg thought it is around 45mins drive. Good that i had a rental car.
The place was better than i expected. Nice and friendly staff.
Rooms are big and clean.
Not the best but a decent breakfast included.
Lots of restaurants and pubs around. Suggest you to try the Blues Indian restaurant on the top of the street Storgata. Absolutely tastey Naan breads and curry.
- Good choice at breakfast, great restaurant. Staff are really pleasant. I always stay here whenever I am working in the area.
Top Hotels In Orebakken Telemark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Orebakken Telemark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Orebakken Telemark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Orebakken Telemark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!