4 Best Hotels To Stay In Onekama Michigan – Top Hotel Reviews
Onekama Michigan is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Onekama Michigan. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Onekama Michigan. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Onekama Michigan. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Onekama Michigan right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Onekama Michigan with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Onekama Michigan:
Microtel Inn and Suites Manistee
This Manistee hotel is 3 miles from the Little River Casino and features guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. The hotel is situated at the intersection of Routes 31 and 55.Microtel Inn and Suites Manistee provides each room with cable TV. Suites include a microwave, refrigerator and a sofa bed.Manistee River State Game Area is a 10-minutes’ drive from the Big River Inn. The hotel is 2 miles from Orchard Beach State Park.
- Very friendly staff. Very nice breakfast area and staff. Convenient location. Love this hotel
- Bed was comfy, continental breakfast was good, room was nice.
- nice room for the price, nice continental breakfast.
- The room was clean and comfortable. Very compact, but they utilize the small space vey well.
- Clean and inviting. Driving into the property was pleasant.
Super 8 Manistee
Super 8 Manistee offers accommodations in Manistee. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 49 miles from Super 8 Manistee.
- The staff was very friendly, had fresh cookies for us checking in. They were accommodating to us. I would stay here again.
- The bed was very comfortable and the room was big.
- Great place, not a problem, will stay there again!
- Coffee and cookie when we came in from a day in the cold.
- Our room was very clean, staff was friendly, and a nice breakfast set up..Will definitely stay again.
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Manistee Hotel is located in Manistee in the region of Michigan. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Cherry Capital Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Very clean, and bed and pillows were very comfortable.
- Mattresses were thick and very comfortable, warm bedding
- Very clean. Room was super spacious. Had our room cleaned while we were in the pool and our trash was thrown away too! Very very impressed with the hotel!
- The pillows were fantastic. The room was clean. The view was really good. The staff was great.
- The Jacuzzi in our room was wonderful, and the price for the upgrade was worth it.
Manistee Inn & Marina
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Just steps from Manistee River, this hotel features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. Lake Michigan is a 5-minute drive away.The traditional rooms at Manistee Inn & Marina come equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Each room, decorated with brown-themed furniture, also has cable TV.A continental breakfast with fresh fruit is served every morning in the bright breakfast room.Manistee Inn & Marina is within a 3-minute walk of Manistee Maple Street Bridge, River Street Gallery and Ramsdell Theater. Orchard Beach State Park can be reached in 5 minutes by car.
- Love the location right along the river in the center of the “tourist district.” Even in the winter, it’s beautiful. Hotel manager or owner lives on-site and was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely choose this again over the chain hotels.
- Was right by the water. And near store & resturants
- Have stayed here a few times before…one time we had a problem with the room smelling like smoke when we asked for a non-smoking room…This time everything smelled fresh and was super clean…looked like new carpet, paint, etc. We had a wonderful stay…love the location and there was even a ship going thru when we were there….it was an awesome sight.
- We had a room with a view of the river. It was very peaceful.
- Staff was really nice and went out of their way to make sure we had what we needed. It was great that they let us come back after our fishing trip and fill our cooler with ice. Location is great for being downtown close to beach and charter boats. Wish downtown had more stores open after 6pm to go into after dinner
Top Hotels In Onekama Michigan Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Onekama Michigan to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Onekama Michigan but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Onekama Michigan. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!