4 Best Hotels To Stay In Okeechobee Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Okeechobee Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Okeechobee Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Okeechobee Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Okeechobee Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Okeechobee Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Okeechobee Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Okeechobee Florida:
Travelodge Suites Okeechobee
Travelodge Suites Okeechobee is located in Okeechobee, 29 miles from Port Saint Lucie and 26 miles from Carlton.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Staff was friendly. Breakfast was a nice bonus. Did not eat much there, but nice. Bed was comfortable. Noise level not bad at all. Motel was in an excellent location, close to most everything. Could be cleaner by doing just simple things. Hence, move the furniture to make sure nothing left behind from other customers.
- The rooms has a kitchen set-up with full-sized fridge, microwave, two-burner cooktop and sink. It’s easy to warm up or cook your own food.
- It was quiet and one of the cleanest motels on our 4 week trip to the states. Staff very friendly and efficient. Near to lake and god restaurants.
- Comparable to the higher priced hotels in the area. There was a stove, microwave and refrigerator. Check-in and check-out was a breeze. There is a separate continental breakfast area with a good variety of choices. I was in Okeechobee to visit my dad, so my original choice for the hotel was that it was closer than a lot to his home, the second draw to this property was the price. I was not disappointed. I will stay here again if it has rooms available when I need to come back in September or October.
- Gettin out of there as soon as possible the next morning!
Best Western Lake Okeechobee
Featuring a daily continental breakfast and free Wi-Fi, this hotel is one mile from Lake Okeechobee. The Brighton Seminole Casino is less than a 10 minute drive away.A microwave and a small refrigerator are found in each room at the Best Western Okeechobee. Rooms are also equipped with cable TV and tea- and coffee-making facilities.Guests of the Okeechobee Best Western can soak up the sun by the outdoor swimming pool. Free parking and a 24-hour front desk are available for added convenience.Arnold’s Wildlife Center is a 10 minute drive from the hotel. Downtown Okeechobee is 3 miles away.
Way over priced for the facility.
Tail gating & grilling on the tail gate of a truck outside of my room.noisey.
- The rooms are always very comfy. I love the pillows. Very nice.
- Room and bathroom were clean. No musty or smoke smell. Lobby staff was friendly and efficient. Breakfast choices were ample.
- Nice, cozy entrance in holiday style. We got a disability room which was sufficientlynlarge and equipped for the purpose (especially the bathroom). No problem with WiFi.
- The beds were comfy and very friendly staff! We’ll continue to stay here every time we visit Okeechobee.
- Way over priced for the facility.
Hampton Inn Okeechobee – Lake Okeechobee
This Okeechobee hotel is only minutes from Lake Okeechobee and Indian River Community College. The hotel offers a free hot daily breakfast and guest rooms with 32-inch flat-screen TVs.Hampton Inn Okeechobee-Lake Okeechobee features an outdoor pool and a fully equipped fitness center. A 24-hour business center and convenience store is also available on-site.Guest rooms at the Okeechobee Hampton Inn are equipped with work desks and coffee makers. Select rooms offer mini-refrigerators and microwaves.The Okeechobee Scenic Trail is a short drive of the Hampton Inn in Okeechobee, Florida. The Florida Division of Forestry and Raulerson Hospital are also nearby.
- Pleasant welcome, close to restaurants , calm , breakfast with fresh fruits
- Our arrival was late. No breakfast. Checkout was later and appreciated.
- We were pulling a 32′ livestock trailer and worried about finding a hotel with ample parking. Thrilled to find additional parking spaces included for buses, truck-trailers, etc.
- Location is good for splitting a journey between Orlando and Miami
- Breakfast was good. Love the waffles at breakfast. Coffee could have been hotter but otherwise good. Front desk person Robert was wonderful and helped with everything we needed.
Holiday Inn Express Lake Okeechobee
Guests are within walking distance from boating, fishing and hiking at this Okeechobee, Florida hotel. It features an outdoor pool, 24-hour gym and free Wi-Fi in the guest rooms.A modern business center is available at the Holiday Inn Express Lake Okeechobee. The hotel also offers on-site laundry facilities.Each room is decorated in cool colors and wood furniture at the Lake Okeechobee Holiday Inn Express. They provide coffee facilities and cable TV with pay-per-view movies.Fort Myers and West Palm Beach are within 65 miles from the hotel. Brighton Seminole Casino is 35 miles away.
- The attendant at breakfast was very friendly and very attentive.
The location is close to the lost trail for biking which made for a nice
exercise break on the cool days we stayed there.
- Great location, very clean and updated room and good breakfast.
- The room was clean but the bathroom needed a little more remodeling…
- The beds and the pillows are extremely comfortable. I love that we each have a firm & a soft pillow & there is a Keurig! The staff is friendly & helpful. We’ve stayed here eight nights over the last 3 months and they always remember us, even when I call. they are quick and efficient to help with any issue.
Top Hotels In Okeechobee Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Okeechobee Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Okeechobee Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Okeechobee Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!