4 Best Hotels To Stay In Oakland Maryland – Top Hotel Reviews
Oakland Maryland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Oakland Maryland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oakland Maryland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oakland Maryland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Oakland Maryland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Oakland Maryland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Oakland Maryland:
Inn at Deep Creek
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and a ski pass sales point, Inn at Deep Creek is located in Oakland.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and fishing. Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 33 miles away.
- Staff was very friendly and very helpful. Besides the bug in our bed it was in a great location
- I liked having a full refridgerator and microwave in the room.
- They where having issues due to the very constant and cold weather. A pipe burst in one of the units because of weather. They where very apologetic and right on top of it. They moved us to another room provided fire wood for the room as the one we had did not come with a fire place and discounted our room rate! They where more than accommodating. Very friendly and I would defiantly stay there again!
- Wasn’t always someone at the front desk. The extra bed (that we payed on) was very uncomfortable. We had to wait approx an hour to plow the snow from our front door.
- Our room was very clean, and there was ample supplies for bathing. Lots of towels also. Beds were comfortable and ac/heat worked well. Location through night was quiet, although we heard a dog bark a few times in the next room, nothing that would lead to a problem. There is a sitting area inside that is like an atrium which was very pleasant and relaxing. Several family members were in the same Inn as we were attending a funeral so the sitting area off the lobby was used and enjoyed, much nicer than trying to converse in the rooms as there isn’t much room or seating in the room. Staff was pleasant and the outside areas were also maintained well. Lots of parking.
Alpine Lake Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Alpine Lake Resort offers accommodations in Alpine Lake. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis, ping-pong and pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Staff very nice pool and fitness room great room dated but clean lost our dinner reservations but still found us a table
- Not a thing. There was over booking and we did not get to go. Very disappointed.
- I went there to take a small mini-retreat to spend time away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. The property is very serene, beautiful golf course, lake and deer everywhere.
- Bed was great. Breakfast great and very reasonable. Enjoyed the setting in the great room.
Breakfast was very good & yet inexpensive & good size portions.
The scenery was gorgeous with the lake & golf course!!!
Beds were comfortable
Decent cost for those looking to not spend a lot
Quiet & relaxing, kid friendly but they also have live music in the lodge to liven it up
Carmel Cove Inn Deep Creek Lake
One of our top picks in Swanton – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Carmel Cove Inn Deep Creek Lake offers accommodations in Swanton, just 30 miles from Cumberland. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for skiing and fishing. Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The breakfast 🥞 was awesome 👏🏼. Mary the inn keeper and the rest of the staff were wonderful. The inn has all the info you need to know what’s going on in town.
- Mary was amazing! Room and atmosphere was incredible. Dining and entertainment right there at the cove was spectacular! The whole experience was fantastic! We’ll be back soon!
- The large common area. It was nice to engage with other guests. The drinks available were nice to have after a day out. The fireplace in the room was a nice touch.
- Very friendly innkeeper and staff, quiet, restful surroundings.
- Mary went out of her way to make us welcome. The bonfire was fun in the evening and gave the guests an opportunity to visit. The breakfast was wonderful! Carmel Cove reminded us of a quaint place we stayed in Austria years ago.
The Lodges at Sunset Village
The Lodges at Sunset Village offers accommodations in McHenry.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or lake. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Morgantown Municipal -Walter L. Bill Hart Field Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Oakland Maryland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Oakland Maryland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Oakland Maryland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Oakland Maryland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!