4 Best Hotels To Stay In New Glasgow Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
New Glasgow Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in New Glasgow Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in New Glasgow Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in New Glasgow Nova Scotia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in New Glasgow Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in New Glasgow Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In New Glasgow Nova Scotia:
Comfort Inn New Glasgow
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn New Glasgow offers accommodations in New Glasgow.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.The nearest airport is Charlottetown Airport, 54 miles from Comfort Inn New Glasgow.
- Excellent staff, especially Julie – she was a delight and very accommodating. She was able to put us on the ground floor as 2 of our travelling companions had challenges climbing stairs.
- We were in the front of the building on the second floor. I thought it was going to be too noisy because I could hearthe cars but once asleep did not wake up until morning. Very clean room. Comfortable bed and TV was easy to operate.
- Great wifi connection and tv channel selection. Nice to relax there after a long drive.
- Limited fruit options for addition to cereal. Muffins were nice.
- the room was excellent. I didn’t eat breakfast so I cannot comment on it
Travelodge Suites New Glasgow
Located off of the Trans-Canada Highway, this hotel is next to Highland Square Mall. It features an on-site fitness center, a daily breakfast buffet and free Wi-Fi. Guest rooms include a cable TV and DVD player.A mini-fridge and a coffee maker are equipped in all rooms at Travelodge Suites New Glasgow. The simply styled rooms also include ironing facilities, bath amenities and a hairdryer for convenience.Guests at Travelodge Suited New Glasgow can enjoy free cookies, candy, coffee and tea 24-hours per day in the lobby. Free weekday newspapers and guest laundry services are also available.This central New Glasgow hotel is within 2.5 miles of Empire Studio 7 Cinemas. Heather Bowling Lanes is a 5-minute drive away.
- We didn’t have the breakfast, bed was comfy, pillows were extra comfy. It was cold when we walked in the room but didn’t take long to heat up & hardly used the heat after the first hour. A plus was the refridgerator & safe. Close to the mall & restaurants/fast food.
- Spacious room, complementary breakfast, and good location for staging day trips. Reasonably priced for the amenities provided. Easy access to the town’s major shopping centre.
- The reservation was a last minute do to an appointment in Halifax. The staff were excellent; the breakfast was delish; would DEFINITELY book again 🙂
- Good sized room close to highway. I had an issue with room cleanliness and lady at front desk compensated me for he inconvenience. Complimentary Hot breakfast provided in the lobby .
- The free breakfast was very good, usual items plus yogurt, dry cereal, oatmeal, eggs and sausage. The coffee machine was excellent, you had choices of mild, medium or strong coffee. We had a thermos and asked if it would be ok to fill it up as it was the end of breakfast, it was , and the staff came to help as the thermos was taller than the usual height of a cup. There was a power bar attached to the desk which was very helpful, if only you could get on the internet. The bed was comfortable, lots of pillows.
Holiday Inn Express Stellarton-New Glasgow
Located off of Highway 104, this Stellarton, Nova Scotia hotel features an indoor pool with an 80-foot waterslide and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. Highland Square Mall is just one mile away.A coffee maker and spacious work desk are provided in all the non-smoking rooms at the Holiday Inn Express Stellarton-New Glasgow. Each warmly decorated room includes a sitting area, microwave and fridge as well.Free access to the fitness room and relaxing hot tub is provided to all guests. A business center with free Wi-Fi is on site.A daily breakfast bar is available at the Stellarton-New Glasgow Holiday Inn Express.The Nova Scotia Museum of Industry is one mile from this hotel. Golfing at Abercrombie Country Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- Booking.com didn’t make the reservation.,, there was no room under my name when I showed up. Luckily they still had rooms available.
- Sports teams seem to choose this hotel on a regular basis. It’s agreat location but not overly quiet during the day
It was very clean , the staff was extremely friendly, the pool
Was open and clean , they had a good selection for breakfast, the rooms were clean
- The variety of food available and that they made it easy to separate out recyclable products and trash. The staff was very helpful with info about restaurants and sights and directions. The choice of pillows was great and case told you soft or firm
- Great one night stay and convenient location for us. Good selection for breakfast. Lovely big room and comfy bed.
Braeside Country Inn
One of our top picks in Pictou.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Braeside Country Inn offers accommodations in Pictou. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Charlottetown Airport is 47 miles away.
- How helpful and sweet Linda, the owner of the Braeside Inn was☺
- Linda, the new owner was very friendly and helpful. She had provided dining options for us ahead of time, then made sure we knew the early closing times so we wouldn’t miss out. She gave us our choice of rooms. Also, lovely full hot breakfast with out-of-the-oven muffins! Location was great for a concert at DeCoste Centre. 5 min walk.
- The Inn was dated but in good condition, The rooms were cozy, nothing special. Nights are quiet and they have a nice dining room which could be used for dinners etc. The Breakfast was just okay nothing to write home about. All in all it was a nice place. Restaurants are a 10 minute drive from the B&B.
- The building was old and in need of updating. The new owner will be very busy this winter with all the updates. She was very hospitable and worked very hard.
- The feel of History in the building, pleasant staff and very clean for old building
Top Hotels In New Glasgow Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in New Glasgow Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in New Glasgow Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in New Glasgow Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!