4 Best Hotels To Stay In Navasfrías Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Navasfrías Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Navasfrías Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Navasfrías Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Navasfrías Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Navasfrías Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Navasfrías Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Navasfrías Castile And Leon:
Hospedería Conventual Sierra de Gata
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Hospedería Conventual Sierra de Gata is located in San Martín de Trevejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 30 miles from Hospederia Conventual, and Belmonte is 31 miles from the property.
- The setting, the beautiful design, the helpful staff.
- The location is outstanding; the surrounding countryside is beautiful, wild, rugged, a birder’s or naturalist’s dream. The Hospederia is a tastefully converted 16th Century Franciscan convent, set in this delightful area. Sheepbells the noisiest item.
- Excellent air conditioning in room with little noise. Lovely mixture of old and new with real character. Rooms large and well appointed. Out in the countryside and off beaten track which suited us. Local village San Martin like going back in time – see photos Superb stay.
- Tremendous location outside a tiny village. All the staff were friendly. Our room was spacious and comfortable with a magnificent view of olive groves and mountains. The dinner, included in our half-board, was almost gourmet and was a good choice at 15,00 per person, with everthing included. Breakfast was plentiful and varied.
- I needed to be up early each day and breakfast was ready for me at the time I needed — an hour before the restaurant opened. Excellent service and a very good choice of breakfast foods. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The whole atmosphere of the place is very positive and good.
Hotel Rural Duende Del Chafaril
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Rural Duende Del Chafaril offers accommodations in San Martín de Trevejo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 30 miles from Rural Duende Del Chafaril, and Monfortinho is 16 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable, quiet room with good breakfast and restaurant. Good location in the old center of the village.
- Estupendo hotel en un bonito edificio de piedra, en el que han hecho una buena restauración. La habitación amplia y luminosa. Todo impecable. La cama amplísima y muy cómoda. Cuenta con ascensor. El desayuno muy bueno, con zumo de naranja natural. Trato muy cordial en todo momento. No se oye ningún ruido. La localidad en que está situado es sorprendente y vale la pena conocerla y quedarse unos días. Dispone de buenas rutas de senderismo
- Habitación amplia y confortable con decoración muy apropiada, desayuno excepcional y dueños encantadores.
- La habitación muy amplia. El lugar impresionante. Todo muy cuidado. El baño y el hidromasaje perfecto. El entorno maravilloso
- Todo nos gusto muchisimo, viajamos con dos personas mayores y fue un acierto elegir este hotel
A Velha Fábrica
Located in Valverde del Fresno, 31 miles from Guarda, A Velha Fábrica features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Belmonte is 27 miles from A Velha Fábrica, and Monfortinho is 15 miles away.
- Very nice staff, always with a smile. Very nice environment and property. We hope to go back again.
- La habitación muy acogedora y la cama cómoda, cenamos una noche en el restaurante y muy bien buena relación calidad-precio. La zona es espectacular, tiene muy buena ubicación.
- La habitación era fabulosa, el desayuno, excepcional, y el personal muy amable, repetiré sin dudas
- El desayuno muy bueno y variado. La cafetería muy amplia y con terraza. La habitación amplia y calentita. La cama muy cómoda . El baño limpio y bañera grande. El personal muy amable y servicial. Volveremos.
- EL hotel es un hotel con encanto. Una antigua fábrica de mantas y aceite rehabilitada. La zona de recepción cafetería y comedor y habitaciones interiores son magnificas. La decoración cuiadada al último detalle encantadora. Un derroche de buen gusto. Y la climatización genial. El desayuno no tiene una variedad excesiva pero los productos naturales como el salmorejo, el zumo de frutas, el aceite… le daban un valor añadido. EL entorno maravilloso.
Located in Villamiel in the region of Extremadura, 14 miles from Monfortinho, El Sosiego features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles.
- We had a lovely visit at Sosiego. Fermín was extremely accomodating and gave us a lot of great advice on places to eat and places to visit in the area. The rooms are modern and clean, and the property is beautiful and relaxing. We didnt get a chance to use the pool but it looked great. The views are amazing, the dinner was amazing, what more can I say? We would have stayed there a week if had been able to! I highly recommend this hotel and give a big thanks to Fermin and his staff for a wonderful stay! We will definitely be back.
- This hotel is really awesome and is located in the wonderful Sierra de Gata. if you are looking for a quiet family trip, and doing some trekking in the nature, this is really a unique place, and for the price requested is really a bargain.
- Its simply an incredible place. We will return for sure. Thank you so so much.
- Fermin was great, the dogs and little cats were great! The pool was fantastic ?! The dinner was also perfect, for 15 euros a 3 course meal, incl water, bread and a drink (and we had a bottle of very good white wine) … Great food! The Sierra de Gata is beautiful for visiting!
So peaceful and quiet. Lovely swimming pool.
Beautiful views. Very friendly and helpful owner/manager. Good food.
Extremadura is a remote and interesting area of Spain with some delightful towns and villages to explore. We really enjoyed our six days at El Sosiego. It deserves to be better known. Be sure to book a superior room with terrace.
Top Hotels In Navasfrías Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Navasfrías Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Navasfrías Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Navasfrías Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!