4 Best Hotels To Stay In Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal – Top Hotel Reviews
Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Myklebostad Møre Og Romsdal:
Angvik Gamle Handelssted
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Angvik Gamle Handelssted offers accommodations in Angvik, just 19 miles from Kristiansund. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Kristiansund , Kvernberget Airport is 17 miles away.
- Service, friendliness were outstanding in this extremely comfortable and cozy hotel/resort. They opened their history museum (w/video of Angvik history) & art museum, even though we arrived after 6 PM. Food was great.
The room, the location and the place in general was great.
Food low average, Beef cheeks for dinner not that great….
Some staff were great, others just so so….
- This hotel is a true gem: Luxurious, relaxing, breathtaking scenery, good wine, wonderful staff. Can’t recommend it enough. The spa is lovely; there are rowboats you can take out on the fjord; every room of every building is handsomely decorated and a pleasure to spend time in. Even driving there was enjoyable! If you’re doing a roadtrip in western Norway (which you should! it’s amazing!) this hotel is a beautiful place to spend a few nights. We were happy with the value, given how luxurious and private the facilities were.
- Comfy lounge areas and well appointed room. Breakfast was good. Prices of evening meal were high – like most of Norway compared to most of Europe
- The food was amazing ,beautiful location , great staff , a place to relax 😊
Grand Hotel Bellevue
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Grand Hotel Bellevue is located in Åndalsnes in the region of Møre og Romsdal, just 21 miles from Molde. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and car rental is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Molde , Årø Airport, 18 miles from Grand Hotel Bellevue.
comfort was good. I loved the candies you give in each room as welcome
- Perfect location,friendly staff. Relaxing environment.
- I loved the placement of a coffee machine at the corridor of each floor. fresh warm coffee 24/7!
- We had a good view of the town. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was polite and helpful. Hotel is located within Andalsnes, so easy to walk around the area.
- Thank you very much for a very nice room and the views is superb. We love it! Very Good service, good breakfast and very comfy bed..
- comfort was good. I loved the candies you give in each room as welcome
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Scenically situated in the Romsdalen Valley, Hotel Aak is less than 3.1 miles from the town of Åndalsnes. Free WiFi, bright rooms and an in-house restaurant complement this historic hotel.Guests at Hotel Aak can choose rooms with either private or shared bathroom facilities. A desk and seating area are found in some rooms.A variety of activities can be arranged on site, such as cycling, fishing and hiking. Stand up paddle boarding and yoga can also be enjoyed in the surroundings. The communal sauna and hotel bar offer leisure on site.The closest airport, Årø Airport, is about 55.9 miles away from the property.
- Fantastic place with great facilities and food. Totally recommend going for dinner there. Breakfast is awesome too and very kind staff.
- The entire hotel was beautiful and very well maintained. The staff were so enthusiastic and welcoming. My favorite part was the restaurant -absolutely incredible. I could have eaten 3 plates. They had amazing home made bread, veal…the chef was one of the best I’ve had in all of Europe and I’ve lived here for 3 years.
I absolutely loved breakfast! It was very delicious and full of local specialties. Also, as I read all the reviews before our stay I was afraid it will not be enough, but our host offered refill so that was alright.
The staff was super nice.
- Outstanding meals. Different dining style with long table and set meal time. Met some great people.
breakfast was very good
great hiking sites around
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Phillipshaugen Lodge offers accommodations in Øksendalsøra. The hotel has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Kristiansund , Kvernberget Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- It’s an amazing place, very cozy, very friendly staff, and the new owner is a cook, so the food is excellent!
- Convertible beds. Beautiful location. Friendly staff.
- Beautiful area. Staff friendly, magnificent lasagne on the spot
- The view from the room. We had a sink in the room which is very convenient.
- Quiet and peaceful location. 4 Km away from the highway
Top Hotels In Myklebostad Møre Og Romsdal Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Myklebostad Møre og Romsdal. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!