4 Best Hotels To Stay In Montesano Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Montesano Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Montesano Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montesano Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montesano Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Montesano Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Montesano Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Montesano Washington State:
GuestHouse Inn Aberdeen
In the center of Aberdeen, Washington, the Aberdeen Olympic Inn provides free Wi-Fi access, a business center, and free on-site private parking.The rooms here include cable TV, a microwave, refrigerator, and air conditioning. The bathrooms have a bathtub or shower, as well as a hairdryer.Additional facilities at the Aberdeen Olympic Inn include a 24-hour front desk, and fax/photocopying facilities. A number of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the area, including cycling and hiking.Bowerman Airport is 6 miles away, and Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is just under 1 miles from the property.
The room smell musty. Furnitures very old. The sofas like a hundred year old, I was afraid to sit on.
The price is not worth for your money. Stay away from this motel
- The room was great and the bed was too. We had a great stay.
- It was easy to find. The room was clean and spacious.
Reasonable price, clean, convenient location but quiet neighborhood, free & nice breakfast.
I tried to book the same day, but Booking.com’s default was next day, and I booked a wrong day. They first couldn’t find my reservation but let us stay.
- Breakfast was mostly cereal and waffle option. We went to a local restaurant for breakfast
- The room smell musty. Furnitures very old. The sofas like a hundred year old, I was afraid to sit on.
Stay Beyond Inn & Suites
Featuring free Wi-Fi in every room, this Elma, Washington hotel is less than a mile from Grays Harbor Fairgrounds & Events Center, Summit Pacific Medical Center and Grays Harbor Raceway.A satellite TV and premium linens are provided in each room at Guesthouse Inn & Suites Elma. A work desk and window sitting area are also included.A deluxe breakfast featuring fresh waffles and omelets is served daily. A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to Elma Guesthouse Inn & Suites. A business center and laundromat are provided.Grays Harbor Raceway is less than a mile away. Oakridge golf course is 3 miles away. Lucky Eagle Casino is 17 miles from Guesthouse Inn & Suites Elma.
- I loved that the hotel was clean!!!! Bed were very comfortable!
- It was centrally located for everything we wanted to do while in WA.
- The continental breakfast options were super yummy. The omelets were a great touch. We stayed here the night before and after our wedding and enjoyed every bit of our stay! Thank you!
- The hotel was great – very clean with a nice big room. There was a pool as well, but I don’t believe it was listed in the description so we didn’t bring swim suits – swimming would have been great as it was right at 95 degrees both days. We were in town for car races, and the hotel was very close to the track so that was awesome.
- Cleanliness, friendly, helpful, no fowl orders and good Continental breakfast.
Best Western Plus Aberdeen
Best Western Plus Aberdeen is located in Aberdeen, just 16 miles from Ocean Shores.
- Our room faced the bay, and we could watch the tide come and go. It snowed Sunday morning,
- We were in town to go fishing. When we checked in the young lady told us about the free breakfast and we mentioned that we would be fishing. She offered us a to go breakfast! It had a bagel with cream cheese and fruit with water. What a great treat on our trip!
- The bed was very good. I liked I could open the window for fresh air during the night.
- We booked with Booking.com for three nights. They did not have the reservation! Jazz at the front desk and took care of us and we got the same room just $7 more than Booking.com. The Hotel and rooms were jbeautiful, clean and comfortable ! Walmart next door for supplies and a great Mexican restaurant . This was basecamp for going to Olympic NP for photography .
- Clean & comfortable room, good breakfast, good wifi
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hoquiam
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Hoquiam is located in Hoquiam, just 13 miles from Ocean Shores.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
jenny was a great front desk delight….owner was wonderful..
gre & lori dimaggio
- For the age if facility roons were very nice. Clean with refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. Restaurant and grocery across the street. For the money a very nice room.
- We had waffles and the lady at the desk was wonderful. She helped me make the waffles and other stuff. She was so helpful and friendly. She was a topper to a great vacation. This was Sunday and Monday 9/10 & 9/11 The rest of the worker were also great. I am very happy.
- Had laundry on site, supermarket across the road , big room , has sofa , very comfortable
The room was spacious, the beds were fine.
The owner at the check-in was very friendly and funny.
- jenny was a great front desk delight….owner was wonderful..
Top Hotels In Montesano Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Montesano Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Montesano Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Montesano Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!