4 Best Hotels To Stay In Millinocket Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Millinocket Maine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Millinocket Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Millinocket Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Millinocket Maine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Millinocket Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Millinocket Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Millinocket Maine:
Katahdin Inn & Suites
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Katahdin Inn & Suites is located in Millinocket.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This was a snowmobile trip I set up for my husband and 2 friends with only 2 beds in a room the hotel was nice enough to let us bring a air mattress in at no extra cost so they didn’t have to get an extra room
- The roof was leaking. Ceiling tiles dropping into the pool. The hotel should be condemned. There are huge safety concerns. We tried to address it with the hotel and got no where. I messaged you and you told me to go to them. We paid for a hotel which we avoided besides to sleep. I am extremely unsatisfied with my treatment and your response. I have sent numerous pictures showing the lighting falling from the ceiling, tiles gone, water falling into the pool, a structural beam no longer attached to the ceiling.
- Had a problem with the first, and they moved right in another room, ??
- Owners very friendly and helpful. Facilities very nice. Enjoyed the hot tub after a long day of snowmobiling.
- We stayed there only for location. Staff was super nice!!! Room really was less then nice. We changed rooms to upgrade to a bigger bed, the upgraded room they had the heat shut off, I will assume for cost savings, however this is Northern Maine in December. Also the refrigerator was unplugged assuming another cost savings. Also no heat in elevator or stairwells. Room was painted two colors or incomplete. No fan in bathroom. I’ve stayed in nicer hotels for less costs. Staff was the only reason we stayed!!!
Parks Edge Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Parks Edge Inn offers accommodations in Millinocket. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player is featured.
- Attic apartments in older house. Three flights of exterior stairs that I’m surprised met code. Last set of stairs, steel with narrow portion between hand rails. An extremely difficult and hazardous climb for seniors. An investment of $50.00 would corrected interior issues. I booked at another location after handling my business, not extending stay. Would have cancelled reservation if it would have been convenient-the only plus was this location was close. I would NOT recommend to anyone!!!
- Our room was more like a small apartments than just a room. As well as sleeping area it had a full kitchen that was verry well equipped. (full size fridge, stove, pots, pans,etc) The place was very neat and clean.
- Proprietor was hospitable. Great group of people who just finished hiking the AP were there and made it interesting.
- Only 30 minutes drive from Baxter State Park, very helpful and communicative host. Everything in place you need.
- The place was beautiful and the owner was very nice
Baxter Park Inn
Baxter Park Inn offers accommodations in Millinocket.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Location was close to Baxter State Park and our objective was hiking Katahdin. So location was great. We did not eat breakfast there since we got up so early but we were able to take fruit, etc.
- The staff is what makes the facility. Everyone treats guests like family. The lack of amenities is offset by the attitude, and willingness of the staff. Also, the availability of snacks for the taking in the dining room provided a nice touch for folks coming off the AT late in the day. There aren’t a large number of local eating establishments which are open later into the evening.
- This was a basic property but it was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the plain but comfortable accommodations. The property owner/manager went out of his way to help us plan our visit to the area.
- the location excellent for our planned activities. hotel provides a list of local eateries and the two places we tried were superb
- We were rafting so the breakfast wasn’t early enough. Couldn’t tell you what it was like. Not a complaint, im sure breakfast was fine
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Terrace offers accommodations in Millinocket. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Friendly staff, close to downtown and Mt. Katahadin.
- Tried the other accommodations in town on a previous trip and were dissatisfied. This place was much better. Had a great fish dinner at the attached restaurant and a tasty breakfast before a long hike in Baxter. Room was dated, but clean and comfortable. Staff was excellent throughout.
- The restaurant was convenient, the food quality fine, and the prices fair. The location was close to Baxter State Park which is why we were in that part of Maine.
The room was very well maintained.
The food was excellent.
Loved the crabmeat roll, and the next mornings breakfast.
- I had a sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit sandwich. It was very good! Their orange juice was good as well!
Top Hotels In Millinocket Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Millinocket Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Millinocket Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Millinocket Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!