4 Best Hotels To Stay In Metis Beach Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Metis Beach Quebec is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Metis Beach Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Metis Beach Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Metis Beach Quebec. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Metis Beach Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Metis Beach Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Metis Beach Quebec:
One of our top picks in Sainte-Flavie.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Le Gaspesiana offers accommodations in Sainte-Flavie. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental.
- I have 3 dogs. The accommodation was terrific for pets.
Ground floor with patio doors to outside was perfect for us as we were travelling with our dog.
The front desk staff was happy to speak English which was great.
- Front desk staff were nice and friendly. The restaurant is on site and the food was amazing!
- The food at the restaurant was great. It was very well prepared and tasted great. I did not expect such a meal quality. The cost for the meals was reasonable.
The food was delicious and the restaurant server was friendly, courteous, and attentive. The home made jam and bread was a delight.
The rooms were spacious and comfortable.
Ask for a room with a view.
Auberge Marcel Gagnon
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Sainte-Flavie in the region of Quebec, 18 miles from Rimouski, Auberge Marcel Gagnon features a terrace and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service and gift shop at the property.
- We went to the Reford Gardens and spent the following night at Auberge Marcel Gagnon. What an amazing place! The art, especially the distinctive scultpures, should not be missed. And the on-site restaurant is excellent as well.
- Extremely friendly staff! Good English. Excellent restaurant. Lovely views. My son and I cycled the entire peninsula and stayed here at the start/end of our trip. Parked our car for two weeks! When we finished they found an outside hose so we could wash everything off.
There was only one staff member that spoke or understood English so it was difficult at times.
The toilet in our room was blocked and they said we could wait until the day cleaners came on, or come downstairs to use the public washroom or offered me a plunger!! I took the plunger … I was not about to be running up and down stairs to use the public toilet.. I paid for an ensuite! . The toilet was not running well when we arrived and I did think that there may be a problem 🙁
Other than that an unusual place, quite quirky but artsy… enjoyed:-)
Room is clean, stuffs are very nice, gift store attractive with beautiful art goods. Nice sea view from the window, sleeping with the tide.
Very very good! Will go back one day.
- Nice breakfast included. Amazing art surrounding you.
Auberge Bon Sejour
Auberge Bon Sejour offers accommodations in Price. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Our planned arrival was delayed due to a 2 hour jam at Kingston and a 1 hour jam in Montreal, we phoned Mario and he waited up for us until 10:30pm in a one man operation that was going the extra yard. The location is fabulous if, as we were, you are visiting “Reford Garden”…you can walk there. The breakfast was ‘old school’ Bacon and Eggs and Toast…excellent…All in all a great visit.
- There was a misunderstanding and the owner did not charge us for 1 extra person for breakfast. I booked for myself + 3 guests (husband + 2 kids), therefore for 4 persons but the room was for 3 only (2 twin beds). That was very much appreciated!
- The owner was very friendly and accommodating. The overall facility was nice and very clean.
- Quiet..and the breakfast was a bonus. ..Staff excellent as we do not know French and they very little English but we got thru it with all smiles..We would return .
- Owner tried to be helpful, language was a barrier .
Auberge Du Lac Malcom
Located in Sayabec, 20 miles from Matane, Auberge Du Lac Malcom features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the lake.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking.
- We stayed at this auberge on our road trip around the Gaspe Peninsula. We arrived quite late at night and were taken aback by the long dark drive to the auberge, which is joined with a campground and located in a quiet country location. The main building, where the auberge is, is very clean and decorated with charming retro Canadian travel posters. Our room (and all others it seems) backed onto a large patio overlooking the namesake lake. All of the facilities were good, and gave us a nice memory of our camping trips as children. Breakfast is offered for $5 and is toast, coffee, juice, and a huge range of spreads.
- Friendly lovely owners, perfect lake view with nice terrace (semi private) and piscine, great place to stay, to relax, and to do some small activities like kayaking, fishing and swimming…
- Lovely staff. Beautiful lake view room with balcony. Good breakfast. Easy parking . Extremely quiet.
- Very friendly owners, our kids loved the pool and the playground. Beds are really comfortable and the whole property is in perfect shape, very clean. Every room has its own terasse with furniture with a beautiful view on the lake. Restaurant is in short distance, less than 5 k away. We will definitely come back.
- Charming waterfront hotel right in the middle of the nature. Room is clean and cozy. Staff (owners) are very courteous and polite.
Top Hotels In Metis Beach Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Metis Beach Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Metis Beach Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Metis Beach Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!