4 Best Hotels To Stay In Marshall North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Marshall North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Marshall North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marshall North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marshall North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Marshall North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Marshall North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Marshall North Carolina:
Marshall House Inn
Located in Marshall, 16 miles from Asheville, Marshall House Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or river. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Maggie Valley is 30 miles from Marshall House Inn, and Black Mountain is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Comfort Inn Mars Hill
Located in Mars Hill, 16 miles from Asheville, Comfort Inn Mars Hill features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. All rooms include a private bathroom.Black Mountain is 19 miles from Comfort Inn Mars Hill, and Fletcher is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 27 miles from Comfort Inn Mars Hill.
- The staff was top notch, accessible, courteous and knowledge of area.
- Staff, room, bed, breakfast were fantastic. One of the best Hotels I have ever stayed.
- Great staff, comfortable accommodations. I having used this facility many times over the years it feels as good as new.
- We loved the bed and having a fridge and microwave in the room. The staff was great!
- Everything was lovely! The beds were comfy with lots of pillows, the rooms were pretty and clean and the staff was friendly and organized.
OM Sanctuary Holistic Retreat
Adjacent to the French Broad River, this non-profit Asheville retreat inn is a 54-acre holistic property with yoga, meditation, and tai chi classes. All rooms are spacious and feature a forest view.The free, hot whole foods breakfast is prepared by an on-site chef with gluten-free options. The breakfast is served daily in the cell phone-free common area.This computer, mobile, and TV-free retreat features hiking trails, waterfalls, and meditation rooms as well as day-long and extended programs focused on life enrichment.A private bathroom is standard in every room. Guests may request rooms with a small refrigerator, patio, or fireplace as well as public WiFi or a spa tub.This retreat inn is less than 1.5 miles from downtown Asheville restaurants and tours. Blue Ridge Parkway is 5 miles from OM Sanctuary, and Biltmore Estate is 3 miles away. Asheville Regional Airport is a 20-minute drive by car.
- Breakfast was healthy and fresh. Facility was amazing! And peaceful.
- The breakfast was delicious and fresh and the yoga class was wonderful! The property is a little oasis and very relaxing
- IT was perfectly quiet and restorative. THE food was delicious and the staff kind and accommodating. I was able to experience a lemongrass message made last minute, and am grateful!!
- We unfortunately got iced in and didn’t have food or beverage lol. But the room was wonderful. We were forced to just have adult time and stare at each other with no technology which is exactly what i wanted!
- The room was incredibly clean and cozy. The breakfast was delicious and the staff was very friendly and welcoming.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Asheville Westgate, NC
One of our top picks in Asheville – and a guest favorite.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Westgate, NC is located in Asheville, just 30 miles from Maggie Valley.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Lake Lure is 24 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, As, and Black Mountain is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 11 miles from Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Asheville Westgate, NC.
- Overall it is a very nice stay. I like it. It is my second time stay at this hotel and stayed 10 days. Very Good value! The room is very clean and comfortable. Most staff is very kind and helpful! 5-minutes drive to downtown.
- Very friendly staff, shuttle service was very helpful, bed comfy, loved the outlets on the headboard, breakfast was wonderful! Hotel was very clean and conveniently located!
- We loved the complimentary breakfast and dog treats!
- The indoor heated pool was great…the service was outstanding and the beds are very comfortable
- Newish. Very clean. Nice touches like cookies, coffee, dog treats etc, always available.
Top Hotels In Marshall North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Marshall North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Marshall North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Marshall North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!