4 Best Hotels To Stay In Malena Veraguas – Top Hotel Reviews
Malena Veraguas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Malena Veraguas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Malena Veraguas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Malena Veraguas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Malena Veraguas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Malena Veraguas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Malena Veraguas:
Club Pacifico Sur
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Malena, 21 miles from Santa Catalina, Club Pacifico Sur features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.
There is a baño on every floor so every 2 rooms share a toilet and a shower. Everything is very clean.
There are lots of hammocks and rocking chairs in the garden.
The food in the restaurant was delicious. There is a shared kitchen as well (bring your own foods, the next supermarket is 3 km from there).
Just a short walk to the beach.
Very nice and helpful hosts!
- The whole area is very nice. The managers put a lot of effort in keeping the place clean, comfortable and pretty with all the flowers and lounging areas.
- The whole property is nicely landscaped and the room was great. The air-con was much appreciated. There was only one member of staff there who didn’t speak English (though not criticising that since we didn’t speak Spanish), but she did her best to help us when we wanted to cook some noodles.
Quiet shaded gardens, nice common area bar lounge wifi area
very quiet and confortable.
endless beaches for walking, dues require foot wear on the beach because of many pebbles and stones
- Great and relaxing overall ambiance for our large group of family and friends.
- There is a baño on every floor so every 2 rooms share a toilet and a shower. Everything is very clean.
Punta Duarte Garden Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Punta Duarte Garden Inn is located in Los Duarte. The inn has a sun terrace and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.
The property is gorgeous, with wonderful gardens and views of the ocean. The atmosphere is very secluded and serene. Birds abound! With less than 10 rooms, each guest will be looked after by the lovely innkeeper/owner, Gaby, and her team.
You have the option of ordering great home-cooked meals, which are simple but fresh and delicious. We had the best sea bass (Corvina) of our entire trip, as well as spaghetti alle vongole and pizza. We didn’t feel the need to drive into town to eat – and we didn’t!
The beach is very private, except for the very gentle resident dog that liked to join us for a walk. A wonderfully calm getaway that we would highly recommend.
Lovely owner and staff
Perfect place to relax
The sunset is breathtaking
- The ocean view is beautiful. Gabby is such a good host. We liked our spacious room. And the food was fresh and delicious. My kids wanted to eat there for every meal. We loved it here and plan to come again and again. The staff were so accommodating. Gabby even did our laundry when we asked.
- Good food, helpfull owner, nice room with a great view.
- What a spot! Amazing views, huge room, great pool/ jacuzzi
- The property is gorgeous, with wonderful gardens and views of the ocean. The atmosphere is very secluded and serene. Birds abound! With less than 10 rooms, each guest will be looked after by the lovely innkeeper/owner, Gaby, and her team.
Hotel Playa Reina
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Playa Reina is located in Llano de Mariato. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles is available. You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel.
- The food was very good but leaned towards the pricey.
- Excelente ubicación frente al mar. El lugar es muy bonito, la piscina frente a la playa y las cabañas con vista al mar hacen que este lugar sea una buena opción. Urb lugar para surfear.
- Su vista es la mejor, los atardeceres muy bonitos, buen spot para surfear y hacer paddle.
- L’accueil, le personnel, la vue, les chambres…
- Tranquilidad del lugar. El rest. ALAMAR exquisito y buena atencion. Muy agradecido.
Hotel El Sol Morrillo
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel El Sol Morrillo is located in Los Duarte, just 23 miles from Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The chef is brilliant. The staff is awesome. The place is magnificent. Congratulations.
- The food and wines: amazing and the views spectacular. They also offer free surf boards to take to the beach, it is located right next to entrance of Morrillo beach. It is pet friendly, and the really want you to feel great.
- This hotel far exceeded our expectations. The owner, Mike, is the quintessential host. Friendly, accessible, always willing to help or change the menu slightly to accommodate our kids, giving recommendations, and cooking (he is a seasoned chef) exquisite meals that rival those served in the best restaurants in the country. Everything was fantastic.
- We came in extra late without properly informing the Hotel Restaurant about our arrival and meal preference, and they went out of their way to place us as soon as we got in and fed us a 5 star gourmet meal as though we have been old friends who have visited many times before. The vista from the hilltop restuarant was stunning and one of the most beautiful places that I have ever visited. EL Sol Is a true special gem that is just waiting to be found. Although nestled away from more popular destinations, if you are one who appreciates remote magical places, and love special surf breaks, El Sol and the Morrilo beach area will not disappoint.
- El Sol is perfectly located, just above Playa Morillo, with an amazing view of the ocean and the hills of Western Azuero. The rooms are beautiful and decorated with taste and great furniture. Michael is the most wonderful host and the best Chef you will find in all Panama. Eating in El Sol is a unique experience, where you will find different cuisines and amazingly fresh products. Michael also rescues animals, which are the most adorable companies.
Top Hotels In Malena Veraguas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Malena Veraguas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Malena Veraguas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Malena Veraguas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!