4 Best Hotels To Stay In Magacela Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Magacela Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Magacela Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Magacela Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Magacela Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Magacela Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Magacela Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Magacela Extremadura:
Hotel El Emigrante
Rooms at Hotel El Emigrante have simple décor and tiled floors. Many rooms have a small balcony. Toiletries are included in the private bathrooms.The hotel’s 24-hour reception offers information about the region. The Emigrante is 19 mi from Orellana Lake and 34 mi from Mérida, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Badajoz is a 90-minute drive away.Characteristic Extremaduran food is served in the hotel’s restaurant. You can also find various bars and restaurants within a 5-minute walk, in the center of Villanueva.
Atendimento muito profissional e super simpática. Auxiliou em tudo o que foi preciso, a localização é excelente muito perto do centro da cidade e da zona de restauração.
O quarto e as casas de banho muito limpas.
- Para la relación calidad precio que tiene no se puede pedir mucho más. Bastante céntrico y personal muy atento y bastante limpio
- Buen espacio en la habitación; el personal muy amable
- Trato perfecto por parte del personal. Hotel cómodo para viajes de trabajo con buenos precios en el restaurante
- Bom pequeno almoço. Bom atendimento e muito bem limpo.
- Atendimento muito profissional e super simpática. Auxiliou em tudo o que foi preciso, a localização é excelente muito perto do centro da cidade e da zona de restauração.
Hotel Vegas Altas
The rooms come with air conditioning and heating and include free Wi-Fi. They all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The hotel offers a pillow menu so you can choose a pillow that best suits you.Hotel Vegas Altas also includes a bar and a restaurant, as well a 24-hour reception and banquet facilities. There is a computer with free internet connection in the lobby. Both exterior parking and a covered garage are available.The hotel is located opposite Feval Trade Fair and just a few minutes from the commercial and entertainment center of the town. It is perfectly communicated by the Extramadura motorway with Madrid and Sevilla, 315 and 149 mi away respectively.
- Great place to get to wherever you need to in the city
- Full service, spacious, modern hotel well-placed in town. Good restaurant. Excellent room. Easy parking. Good wifi.
- Easy to find, staff, breakfast, secure parking for motorcycles.
- All went very well for a short break, good base to explore the region.
- Very useful location for commercial visits to Tomato Processors!
Rooms at the Veracruz are decorated in pale pink tones and have air conditioning and heating. There is a TV, telephone and work desk, and all rooms have a private bathroom.The Veracruz Hotel restaurant serves à la carte dishes and set menus. Room service is available, and there is a café-bar and garden terrace.The hotel has a children’s playground and offers a 24-hour front desk.
- It was a dormitory style so we each got our own room and bathroom! The wifi worked great and there was a restaurant for a basic breakfast downstairs. Free parking right on site!
- The price was right. Reception staff were good at their job. The menu of the day was a Starter, Main Course, sweet, wine, water and coffee for less than 10Euro! We choose a wine rather than the one included.
- El baño tenía una lampara fundida, una de las toallas estaba rota por un pico. Por lo demás todo bien, el baño pequeñito pero bien equipado.
- ESTABAMOS DE PASO ES TRANQUILO.HA Y LA COCINA MUY BIEN
- Lo unico bueno que echaba agua por el grifo, en la cafeteria por 5 min antes de la hora de abrir no me queria servir el cafe estando el camarero disponible
Sercotel Hotel Cortijo Santa Cruz
Golfers can take advantage of the Santa Cruz’s practice and pitch-and-putt courses. You can also enjoy a game on the on-site tennis or paddle courts before cooling off in the outdoor swimming pool. There is also a gym, Turkish bath, hot tub and sauna (subject to availability).Dine in the authentic setting of the hotel’s restaurant, where you can try the characteristic local Extremadura cuisine made with a creative touch.This historic building’s secluded surroundings include La Encomienda castle.
- My second stay and booked again based on first visit. Good welcome on arrival, Beds are very comfortable. Nice setting within the hotel and near to where I needed to be. Good value for the quality of the hotel.
- Few miles off the motorway so very quiet. Easy to find with a huge car park. Very well presented & comfortable. Great beds too. Staff were helpful & spoke perfect English & were happy to do so. Food in restaurant was fine & not expensive.
- We travel to La Serena area quite a bit. This is the second time that we have stayed in this place. There is ample parking within the hotel grounds. The hotel is an old converted farmhouse and still has most of it’s old charm still intact. Staff are quite friendly. Check-in was quite fast. The hotel and rooms are spotlessly clean. The bedroom is a decent size room with good-sized beds and very comfortable mattresses. The bathroom is also a good size with a fabulous powerful shower, one of the best that I’ve ever tried. The hotel is situated in a decent location within fairly easy reach of some of Extremadura’s most beautiful and popular natural areas. There was soya milk at breakfast which was great for us, as vegans, and a good bit of fruit. After our day out touring the local area, it was nice to come back to the hotel bar to have a few drinks before retiring for the night. The barmen are quite friendly, particularly the guy on the second night.
- Excellent hotel, polite efficient staff. Every where was spotlessly clean. Large bedroom with good facilities. Good food in the café / bar in the evening and excellent breakfast. Fantastic value.
- When your travel-itinerary brings you along the N-430 and as long as understand that km113 is exit 113 on the same road and not need to drive to Villaneuva de la Serena, it is easy to find and this is the perfect place to stay one night. The building is like a Monasty. Everything is of high standard, the bed , the linnen, the bathroom, the large swimming pools with work-out place-in the season and the breakfast. All this for a price-quality ratio better to none. This was our second visit and we will come back even if we have to make a detour.
Top Hotels In Magacela Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Magacela Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Magacela Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Magacela Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!