4 Best Hotels To Stay In Lower Elwha Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Lower Elwha Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lower Elwha Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lower Elwha Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lower Elwha Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lower Elwha Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lower Elwha Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Lower Elwha Washington State:
Days Inn Port Angeles
Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and guests can take advantage of a daily continental breakfast at this Port Angeles hotel. The Victoria BC Ferry is just a 5-minute drive away.A flat-screen cable TV is available in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Angeles. A microwave, small fridge, and coffee-making facilities are also provided.Guests can enjoy waffles, oatmeal, muffins, and pastries at the continental breakfast provided by the Port Angeles Days Inn. Fresh fruit, cereal, tea and coffee are also included.A seasonal outdoor pool, hot tub, and business center are all on site at the hotel. A laundromat is also available for guest use.
- I enjoyed the waffles and fruit. the breakfast area was set up nice and easy access to all items. and was kept clean.
- the receptionist who checked us out was very kind.
- the staff was great and the rooms were cozy an clean, bed was good. we would stay again.
- Excellent location, facility was exactly what we needed. The bed had a few pillows on it, and they were all slightly different firmness, which was great as my wife and I were each able to have one we liked! Check in and check out was a breeze and the staff were amazing!
- Great although crowded breakfast facility. Staff accommodated when daughter was sick and had to check in sooner than usual so she could rest.
Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles
One of our top picks in Port Angeles.In downtown Port Angeles, this Washington hotel features a seasonal outdoor pool, a restaurant and lounge and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi. The terminal for ferries departing to Victoria, British Columbia is just a 4 minute walk away.All guest rooms at Red Lion Hotel Port Angeles include a cable TV. The air-conditioned rooms provide a comfortable sitting area, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Select rooms have private balconies with views of the Strait of Juan de Fuca.Port Angeles CrabHouse and The CrabHouse Lounge are on site at Port Angeles Red Lion Hotel. Port Angeles CrabHouse serves signature dishes such as Alder Planked Salmon, Dungeness Crabcakes and homemade bread pudding and offers panoramic waterfront views. The CrabHouse Lounge features appetizers and drink specials.A 24-hour front desk is available at Port Angeles Red Lion. For convenience, a business center and a fitness center are also available on site.Port Angeles Fine Art Center is an 8 minute drive from this hotel. William R Fairchild International Airport is 4 miles away.
- The water view was incredible, boat traffic and mountain views. Easy walking distance to a variety of restaurants. Our ocean view room was nice and quiet.
- The check in / check out process was quick and easy which was great when we arrived late and left early in the morning.
- We were on a bird watching trip on the Puget Sound and we loved setting up our spotting scope and birding from the warmth of our room on the water.
Beautiful view from our private balcony.
Very comfortable bed.
- Large,tastefully appointed room.Perfect location to restaurants and Coho ferry.
Quality Inn Uptown
The Quality Inn Uptown is in the heart of Port Angeles. Located high on the bluff overlooking the Port Angeles Harbor, Strait of Juan De Fuca and Vancouver Island, Canada, guests can also enjoy views of the Olympic Mountain range.Just steps from this Port Angeles, WA hotel are ferries to Victoria, British Columbia and the San Juan Islands, as well as great shops, art galleries and a variety of excellent restaurants.The Quality Inn Uptown is truly in the center of it all. Several popular attractions are minutes away on the North Olympic Peninsula, such as the Olympic National Park, Hurricane Ridge ski and snowboard area, Lake Crescent and the Olympic Discovery Trail. The Sol Duc Hot Springs and Sol Duc Falls are 40 miles away and the Hoh Rain Forest is 90 miles away. Golf courses, the Olympic Game Farm and Peninsula College are also nearby.Hotel features and amenities include free deluxe continental breakfast with hot Belgian waffles, biscuits and gravy, free wireless high-speed internet access in all rooms and throughout the hotel, free USA Today available each weekday morning in lobby, and free local calls. This hotel provides business travelers with modern conveniences like spacious work areas, fax and copy services and a 24-hour business center.With windows in each guest room, guests can enjoy view of the Olympic Mountains or the Port Angeles Harbor. Each well-furnished room comes equipped with cable TV with HBO, coffee makers, microwaves, refrigerators, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards.
- It was very nice. The people were great and made you feel very welcome.
- Great stay for the price, and got free chilli soup in the afternoon. 🙂
- The rooms were a little outdated but clean and comfortable.
- Old fashioned but clean and comfortable. Breakfast buffet area clean and ample food, but typical travel foods – nothing special. Staff friendly.
- Good location overseeing the harbor and friendly staff.
At the base of the Olympic Mountains, just off Highway 101 and 2 miles from downtown Port Angeles, this lodge-style hotel features an outdoor pool and a bistro. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Cable TV, a microwave and a refrigerator are provided in each wood-furnished room of the Olympic Lodge. A coffee maker and ironing facilities are included.Olympic Lodge’s full-service on-site restaurant, The Whistling Frog, serves breakfast consisting of locally sourced ingredients daily up to 10 am.A fitness room, whirlpool and business center are open to all guests. The decorative lobby has a sitting area with an inviting fireplace and views of the outdoor water features.The hotel is just 2 miles from the Olympic National Park Visitors Center. The Peninsula Golf Club is adjacent to the Olympic Lodge.
- This is a great place to stay we had a great room, great service and just a great experience overall
- The accommodations were excellent. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The lodge as a whole was incredibly clean. Waitress in the restaurant was a rock star!
The bed was so comfortable!! Debated on going ahead with the plan to go to Hoh, or stay in bed until check out.
Breakfast was delicious. I would highly recommend staying here.
- Staff was very friendly and extremely helpful. Well worth the little extra in price. Beautiful hotel, decor, and location. Very clean and comfortable room. One of the best hotels I’ve stayed out. Mini fridge and microwave in room. Front staff was very helpful in giving us tips on good hiking areas and directions. Not a full restaurant in house but the did have good breakfast choices.
- At the front desk Kelly was wonderful and most helpful. For the mornings Dominique served me with kindness and helpful caring. The cook Sheryl kept me coming back for more of her exceptional eggs.
Top Hotels In Lower Elwha Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lower Elwha Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lower Elwha Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lower Elwha Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!