4 Best Hotels To Stay In Low Moor Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Low Moor Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Low Moor Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Low Moor Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Low Moor Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Low Moor Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Low Moor Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Low Moor Virginia:
Travelodge Low Moor Near Covington
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Travelodge Low Moor Near Covington offers accommodations in Low Moor, just 15 miles from Hot Springs. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Roanoke Airport is 32 miles away.
- The room was really clean and it was nice to have a 24 hour restaurant on site. 15 minute drive to Douthat State Park ..
- The room was very clean and comfortable. We even had a refrigerator and microwave. The tv selection was impressive.
- Diner (part of the hotel) had a really good breakfast and dinner in a good atmosphere. Good location, near the interstate but no noise complaints.
- Fun eating at the dinner. Rate included a nice breakfast.
- Nice property, very, very clean. The proximity to the diner is wonderful. Easy on-off from the interstate.
M Star Hotel Covington
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Americas Best Value Inn – Covington offers accommodations in Covington.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hot Springs is 17 miles from Americas Value Covington, and Lexington is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- I could order right off the breakfast menu. I had French Toast and bacon.
- The room was older but was clean and the bed was comfortable and clean.
- Everything advertised was present. It was comfortable. In fact, I have booked the second time already. Very convenient location, too.
- Made my resveration online at booking. Com. I had a conformation #. When I got there. I was told they didn’t have any rooms. I had to call Booking.com and they had to call the hotel before I got a room. It was 6:00pm before I could checkin. The I had to wait 2 hot for them to clean my room. It was 8:00pm before I got in my room. Very poor customer service.
- We had 2 rooms. My husband & I had the King bed Room which was newly carpeted and was clean. Staff was nice and made every effort for us to get vouchers for free full breakfast. Breakfast was nice. 2nd room you will have to read under what didn’t you like…lol….
Magnuson Hotel Mountain View
Located 2 minutes’ drive from Interstate 64, this Magnuson Hotel Mountain View in Covington, Virginia is 5 miles from the Humpback Covered Bridge and 16 miles from fishing at Lake Moomaw. The hotel offers on-site dining and free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the Magnuson Hotel Mountain View can enjoy a breakfast with eggs, cereal, breakfast meats and more each morning. Swimming in the outdoor pool is also available.Every room at Magnuson Hotel features views of the mountains. A flat-screen cable TV, microwave and refrigerator are also provided.Shopping at the Mallow Mall Shopping Center is 3 minutes’ drive away.
- The breakfast was a surprise since we ordered off the menu in the restaurant. I got a western omelet that was enormous! But it could have been an inconvenience if I was in a hurry.
- Middle of the road. Stayed two nights. Nothing fancy, very good bed, towels were fluffy without the typical hotel smell, a clean room located beside the interstate. Breakfast was included through the hotel’s restaurant. Order anything you wanted off the menu. Food was much, much better than I get at the majority of terribly expensive hotels I stay in. If I were just traveling by the restaurant I’d eat there again.
- We liked the bed and the pillows that were like a cloud…..very comfortable! It is pet friendly!
- Comfortable clean room. Having stayed in quite a Hotels/Motels, I can say the Magnuson is comparable with the best ones. The breakfast from the restaurant was better than what I expected.
- Staff was amazing, friendly and hard working. The buffet breakfast was fantastic, way beyond the usual. Beds were comfortable and room was quiet. Saw an attractive pool area but did not use it.
Hampton Inn Covington VA
Hampton Inn Covington VA offers accommodations in Covington.A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hot Springs is 17 miles from Hampton Inn Covington VA, and Lexington is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Roanoke Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Low Moor Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Low Moor Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Low Moor Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Low Moor Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!