4 Best Hotels To Stay In Leikanger Møre og Romsdal – Top Hotel Reviews
Leikanger Møre og Romsdal is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Leikanger Møre Og Romsdal:
Thon Hotel Fosnavåg
All rooms at Thon Hotel Fosnavåg have a private bathroom with a shower or bathtub and hairdryer. Some rooms include a seating area, tea/coffee facilities and a private balcony.A buffet breakfast is served each morning. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar in the evenings. Restaurant meals can be enjoyed on the outdoor terrace during summer.Herøy Coast Museum is a 15-minute drive away.
- Breakfast was really good with a great variety of selection. Spacious room with comfortable beds
- Very nice and clean hotel and very very good and tasty breakfast!
Nice and hot showers, the way I like them.
Friendly service at the front desk, had a few questions and nothing was impossible.
Would stay here again if I have work in the same area again! Great food in the hotel and allot of choice during breakfast!
- Breakfast choices were great, beds were super comfortable
- Everything was amazing! Super comfortable, quiet, clean and spacious room, fantastic views, filling and tasty breakfast
Hotell Ivar Aasen
All rooms at Ivar Aasen Hotell are inspired by Norwegian nature as reflected by the chosen artwork and materials. Each has a flat-screen TV, work desk and private bathroom with shower. Some rooms include a private balcony.Symra Restaurant serves à la carte dishes for both lunch and dinner. A buffet breakfast is offered each morning.Free parking is possible onsite.The Ivar Aasen Centre is situated 1.2 miles away. Ørsta Ski Centre is a 10-minute drive away.
- The bed was comfortable and our stay at the hotel was good.
- The staff were helpful and very pleasant. And the whole hotel relies on the fact that there is amazing nature and scenery outside.
- OK, slightly offside location, stayed here for one night before travelling along “Trollstigen” up to Trondheim. Chose this b/c no other reasonable options closer by. Good breakfast, good wifi. Beds comfy. Free onsite parking.
- Two of the people at reception were very friendly, helpful and accommodating. I was able to checkout late due to late flight. The beds were very comfy!
- Beds was very comfi, room size was ok. Breakfast was very good and fresh. Warm and pleasant bathroom.Free parking just outside the door.
Each Melshorn Hotell guest room features modern and warm décor with wooden floors, as well as a work desk.The in-house Polarstar Restaurant and Bar serves lunch and dinner in a stylish setting. During nice weather guests can relax on Hotell Melshorn’s terrace.Free bicycle rental is available on site so guests can explore the surroundings. Both Overåsanden Beach and Sunnmøre Golf Club are about 1.9 miles away. Vigra Airport and the town of Ålesund can be reached in 35 minutes by a passenger boat.
No reviews yet.
Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and golfing. The nearest airport is Ålesund , Vigra Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The rooms were very neat & clean. The building is a bit old looking. The scenery was very nice.
Gute Betten und sauberes Bad in nostalgischem Ambiente.
Wir hatten ein Zimmer mit schöner Aussicht auf den Fjord.
Ein vollkommen ausreichendes Frühstück mit nettem Service.
- God seng, ellers var det litt slitt. Veldig trivelig og servicevennlig betjening.
- Frokosten var enkel, men god. Alt en trengte for en god start på dagen. Svært hyggelige ansatte. Kommer svært gjerne tilbake.
- Kjekk og hjelpsom betjening, bra trykk i dusjen😉 hotellet har sin sjarm!
Top Hotels In Leikanger Møre Og Romsdal Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Leikanger Møre og Romsdal. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!