4 Best Hotels To Stay In Lake City Minnesota – Top Hotel Reviews
Lake City Minnesota is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lake City Minnesota. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lake City Minnesota. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lake City Minnesota. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lake City Minnesota right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lake City Minnesota with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Lake City Minnesota:
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City offers accommodations in Lake City, just 14 miles from Red Wing.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, 54 miles from the property.
- I like the location of the hotel as it’s an ‘easy in and out’ for highway travel. Lake City offers a good selection of restaurants and stores. Plus, Red Wing MN is 15/20 minutes away where we decided to dine. The pool and Jacuzzi were very enjoyable and relaxing (the way it’s supposed to be – right?). We really enjoyed the breakfast and the staff were really helpful and friendly. Our stay was during the ‘super cold snap’ and yet still an enjoyable stay.
- Very comfortable bed and quiet room. Above average breakfast with make your own waffles and omelettes. Very friendly staff.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Clean and quiet room. Comfortable bed. Nice breakfast selection. Great location.
- Lovely comfortable hotel with a very homely atmosphere, a cosy fireside lounge and a great pool. Reception staff were so helpful and because the hotel was not fully booked they upgraded us to a room with a fantastic view of the lake. There is a nice lakeside restaurant just across the road that does great fish and chips. There are lots of things to see and do around Lake Pepin, I wish we could have stayed longer.
- The bed was the most comfortable hotel bed that I have ever slept on!
Days Inn Red Wing
One of our best sellers in Red Wing! This Red Wing, Minnesota hotel is 12 miles from the Treasure Island Casino and 8 miles from Mount Frontenac. This pet-friendly hotel offers an indoor pool and a continental breakfast.Guest rooms at the Days Inn Red Wing include free Wi-Fi, a microwave and a refrigerator. A coffee maker and cable TV are also available in every room.The Red Wing Days Inn is a 10-minute drive from the Minnesota State College Southeast Technical. Fishing, skiing and golfing are located near the hotel.
The Hot tub was awesome very comfortable and very clean ! pool warm which was nice
Due to the really cold weather
Both times we have been in the hot tub and truely enjoyed it !!
- The coffee was good, the person at the desk was nice.
Nothing. It was awful
The staff was rude. We adevised my wife had a walker and we did not receive handicap accessible room. Walker wouldn’t fit in bathroom. Exhaust fan in bathroom wouldn’t work. TV was broken. Phone didn’t work. Holes in sheets and comforter. Totally aweful
- The name Days Inn and photos are very deceiving. I should have read the reviews.
- Everything was fine. It was what was expected, nothing more or less.
- The Hot tub was awesome very comfortable and very clean ! pool warm which was nice
St James Hotel
This luxury hotel is 1 miless from downtown Red Wing, which features shopping, dining and entertainment. The hotel has an on-site spa center.Guest rooms have luxury bedding, an iPod docking station and flat-screen TV at St. James Hotel. The rooms also have a work desk and some offer river views.The St. James has 3 on-site restaurants. The historic hotel also has a 24-hour front desk.The Hotel St. James is 1 mile from the historic Shelton Theater. The Mississippi River is a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- The jacuzzi tub in the room was great and the room was very larhe
- We are old timers when it comes to St. James, having made it a Valentines destination very frequently in our parenting age as a get away and always enjoyed the experience. It was our first time back. We felt like it was just as we fondly remembered it. The Port was great with the ambiance and the Veranda was like an old friend.
- Great eating options within the St James Convenient to sightseeing, shopping and restaurants.
- Jimmy’s Pub was a wonderful cozy experience for a cool October evening. The atmosphere was great, the service and food were excellent. We totally enjoyed our supper and evening there.
- Liked the Victorian feeling in the bedroom. However, the bathrooms need to be updated. I think when we we pay to stay somewhere else considered a boutique or historic, that we expect a bathroom that is much nicer than the one at home.
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, AmericInn Lodge & Suites Wabasha offers accommodations in Wabasha. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Red Wing is 28 miles from AmericInn of Wabasha, and Winona is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lake City Minnesota Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lake City Minnesota to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lake City Minnesota but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lake City Minnesota. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!