4 Best Hotels To Stay In Lac La Hache British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac La Hache British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lac La Hache British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac La Hache British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac La Hache British Columbia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lac La Hache British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lac La Hache British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Lac La Hache British Columbia:
Ramada Limited 100 Mile House
Located along Highway 97, this central 100 Mile House hotel is an all non-smoking property with free Wi-Fi. It features a daily continental breakfast, meeting rooms and pet-friendly guest rooms.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in each room at Ramada Limited 100 Mile House. The simply styled rooms also include a cable TV and a work desk.The 100 Mile House Ramada Limited is within a 5-minute drive of Marmot Ridge Golf Course and Cariboo Recreation Centre. Mud Lake is 4 miles away.
We are staying all the time at the ramada Inn when we are in 100 Mile
House, this since more than 10 years.
- The bed in the Jacuzzi suite was huge. The “Jacuzzi ” was more like a two man hot tub. it was a really large room. They’re is a Mexican/German restaurant right next door that was good. Found a dog park downtown for our fur baby. Great experience overall
- Lovely clean room excellent in design and comfort and a filling breakfast. excellent all round will certainly stay agaon in the future
1. Friendliness of reception/check in upon arrival
2.Cleanliness of property even though obviously understaffed
5. Good coffee on breakfast buffet and in the room
- It was very quiet. We arrived later and once we were ready to leave the next day, the parking lot was cleared. Didn’t hear a thing!
- We are staying all the time at the ramada Inn when we are in 100 Mile
Super 8 One Hundred Mile House
Located off Highway 97, this One Hundred Mile House, British Columbia hotel offers a daily continental breakfast and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. Marmot Ridge Golf Course is 1.6 miles away.A coffee maker and fridge are provided in all rooms at the Super 8 One Hundred Mile House. Each room features simple décor and includes a hairdryer and telephone.The front desk staff at this hotel is available 24 hours a day. Free on-site parking is provided.The Crutchley James Hiking Train is just 2.4 miles from the One Hundred Mile House Super 8. Exeter Lake is a 10-minute drive away.
Great continental breakfast.
We’ll stay there again.
- The bed was comphy. The room was cleanly. The rate was good.
Everything – staff location cleanliness –
Bed, kitchen ….
It was a great night stay.
Heater in the bathroom.
Excellent restaurant nearby.
- An overnight stop between long travel days. Good basic room- comfortable bed, clean bathroom, fridge. Breakfast was fine but small breakfast room.
- Great continental breakfast.
Red Coach Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Red Coach Inn offers accommodations in One Hundred Mile House. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Pool should’ve been up… Main reason why I got the room
- The pool was not working, the room was loud, tv and fridge did not work right and room was old and looked moldy
- Good location, nothing fancy, clean and comfortable. Location has a pool and hot tub and a bar and grill on site.
- It was close to the places we wanted to see. The room was clean and quiet. The restaurant was very good.
- Window broken and wouldn’t shut, the office was closed so we stayed in a cold room
Days Inn 100 Mile House
Days Inn 100 Mile House offers accommodations in One Hundred Mile House. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In Lac La Hache British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lac La Hache British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lac La Hache British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lac La Hache British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!