4 Best Hotels To Stay In Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin – Top Hotel Reviews
Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Lac Du Flambeau Wisconsin:
Northwoods Inn & Suites
Northwoods Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Minocqua.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Cable tv was good. Cleanliness was very good. Staff was friendly. Location was good.
- Parking was outside door to room which was very convenient.
- Comfy and clean. Car parked right outside door makes loading/unloading easy.
- Hotel it self was quiet and clean beds could have been a little better and breakfast could be a lot better
- Spacious and comfortable rooms with a northern lodge decor, as well as friendly staff.
Best Western Plus Concord Inn
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Best Western Plus Concord Inn offers accommodations in Minocqua. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for fishing.
Nikki was especially welcoming, kind & hepful. In addition, everyone I met was friendly & helpful. Breakfasts & the coffee your delicious!
It was very nice to have coffee & water available on the main floor. I also enjoyed a good pizza made at the bar.
I thought that my room (302) was great.
The location was very convenient too.
Torpey park is beautiful and lake Minocqua was beautiful!
- Quiet! Staff was pretty friendly, for the most part.
- The beds were so comfortable! Nikki and Kelly were extremely accomadating and helpful! The hot breakfast was delicious and the front desk was able to give us an later checkout which was extremely helpful!
- The morning breakfast was hot, delicious, and filling. And the complimentary cookies/cupcakes and flavored water in the lobby were a great bonus. And the location can’t be beat if you want to be near all the things in town.
- The girl at the counter was the best I have ever had. Don’t know her name but very friendly and accommodating.
- Nikki was especially welcoming, kind & hepful. In addition, everyone I met was friendly & helpful. Breakfasts & the coffee your delicious!
Quality Inn Minocqua
Quality Inn Minocqua offers accommodations in Minocqua.The rooms have a TV.
- the breakfast was pretty good,. the room was comfortable and the bath was functional.
- An older hotel that they are making updates to. It was clean.
- Everything was clean and looked fresh. Amenities were as they should be. The best surprise was the jetted tub. Totally unexpected and thoroughly enjoyed!
- The location was good. The breakfast was very good
- I like the location, which is just a few blocks from downtown. The rooms were clean but a little dated. I like have continental breakfast in the facility but it is small and if you get down there late, you end up eating in your room. Coffee was good and always available.
The Waters of Minocqua
Featuring an indoor water park, this hotel is less than a 10-minute walk from Lake Minocqua. It has a large arcade and offers guestrooms with private balconies and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at the Waters of Minocqua have handcrafted wooden furnishings and carpeted floors. They include a seating area and come equipped with a coffee maker, microwave and small refrigerator.At Rendezvous Pub and Eatery, guests can enjoy American dishes and drink specials. A continental breakfast is also provided for guests.The Waters of Minocqua has an outdoor pool with 2 waterslides, and a volleyball court. The Minocqua fitness center includes free weights and cardiovascular equipment.Minocqua Golf Course is 1.2 miles from the hotel and the Wildwood Wildlife Park Nature is less than a 10-minute drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Loved the size of the room and the décor. We did not use the pool area while we were there but it looked awesome and had plenty for everyone to enjoy. I liked how it was broken out in separate areas.
- I liked the location and having a clean room. The staff was very friendly and I like how they served Starbucks coffee.
- Rooms were very nice. Service was excellent. All the staff were very professional. Location was perfect for our group.
- Very nice accommodations. Check in a breeze, friendly staff.
- Great location. Breakfast was very good. Suzy was so nice to talk with!!
Top Hotels In Lac Du Flambeau Wisconsin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Lac du Flambeau Wisconsin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!