4 Best Hotels To Stay In La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In La Puebla De Los Infantes Andalucía:
La Posada Del Infante
Guests can enjoy meals in the restaurant at La Posada Del Infante. There is also a snack bar and sun terrace.Posada Del Infante has a tour desk with information on the surrounding area. Activities such as fishing and hiking can be arranged.Located in La Puebla de los Infantes, the guesthouse is just 30 miles from the beautiful cities of Córdoba and Sevilla.
- Very nice themed room, nice breakfast, good location in a historic village.
Very friendly owners who even offered to give us a lift to the start of our walk.
Building has much character and many nice touches. Breakfast was exceptional. Very good value.
- Lovely place to stay, lovely food, lovely people, wonderful area. Real, authentic and sincere. Hope to be back in the future and would stay here. We loved it.
- Location very good, Nice people, beautiful hotel, breakfast in their bar next door where you can eat very good
- The beds were super comfy, the room was full of interesting antiques, certainly the hotel is full of history, I would have liked to have stayed longer to find out more, but we were only there for one night. Breakfast served in the bar across the road was plentiful, and the owner catered for our likes and dislikes. Would recommend!
Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara
Rooms offer garden views and are also heated. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries.Hospedería Convento de Santa Clara has a restaurant and a bar. Meeting facilities are also available, and there is a tour desk and luggage storage. Seville Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The property was a very good place to stay to make you feel you were in ‘authentic’ Andalucía and it was well placed to explore other towns and villages in the area. There is a nice old courtyard garden area to sit in.
- I arrived late but the chef still cooked me a meal. Thank you very much. Interesting building. Good sized room which was clean and comfortable. Quiet and peaceful
- Very quiet place in an old monastery building : good experience !
- Amazing building and setting. The reception staff were lovely.
- We loved the quality and style of the building making the most of the features of the old convent. Ours was a huge bedroom with a super bathroom and walkin wardrobe. We relaxed in the lovely gardens and ate diner in the adjoining restaurant area. The owners were welcoming and friendly and very helpful in storing our bicycles in a secure area.
Monasterio de San Francisco
Rooms at Monasterio de San Francisco enjoy views of the pool, grounds or stunning internal courtyard. They are individually decorated and include a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.San Francisco’s restaurant is open for all meals and serves traditional cuisine. There is also a bar and lounge area.Monasterio de San Francisco is situated in the center of Palma del Rio in the Guadalquivir Valley. Cordoba, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is approximately 37 miles away.
- Historical well kept Hotel. Sensible menu , not to large allowing thekitchen to produce excellent well presented meals. The only waitress serving was very presentable and pleasant.
- Great building and helpful staff. Lovely swimming pool
- Ourstanding. A very special place. The room and bathroo. was absolutely beautiful The restaurant 6 course meal in the monastery setting, a dining experience of a lifetime. Food, wine and beers and 5 star service €53 euro for 2 people.
- Unique stay in former monastery. Architecture was amazing. Resident cat was very friendly and charming. Able to eat oranges from the trees near the pool. Comfortable room.
- What a beautiful place to stay. It was a privilege to stay in such a historic property converted to a comfortable hotel so carefully.
Hotel Castillo boasts extensive surrounding gardens, with orange trees, where you can enjoy a stroll in the sunshine or in the cool of the evening.Each of the rooms in this hotel come with an private bathroom, TV and free Wi-Fi internet access, so you can check your email at any time.Dine in style in the hotel’s restaurant, where you can enjoy Andalusian-style cuisine, accompanied by a bottle of fine, local wine.
- Room was cleaned properly and they have treated in a friendly manner
- Habitación muy cómoda, cama enorme igual que el baño.
- Las instalaciones muy amplias, limpias y gran atención del personal del hotel
- Excepcional la atención de la persona que trabaja en el turno de noche.
- La ubicación del hotel es perfecta ya que esta en el centro del pueblo, los trabajadores muy atentos.
Top Hotels In La Puebla De Los Infantes Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in La Puebla de los Infantes Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!