4 Best Hotels To Stay In Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane – Top Hotel Reviews
Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Kyrkjebø Sogn Og Fjordane:
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. Sogn Hotel provides some accommodations that feature mountain views, and the rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Sogn Hotel, including fishing and hiking.Førde is 17 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
All rooms at Hotel Øren include a seating area, work desk and wooden floors. Guest rooms offers views of the fjord and Daleelva River. Many rooms have a balcony.The in-house restaurant is open on weekdays and offers lunch and dinner based on local produce, with daily fish and meat specials during weekdays. Sandwiches and light meals are available all day. Drinks are served in the bar.Guests can enjoy a game of darts or go for a hike in the surrounding nature. Relaxation options include a terrace. Popular activities in the area include fishing and walking the stairs up to the mountainside.Bytorget Square is within 5 minutes’ walk. Siplo Ski Center is 3.1 miles from the hotel.
- The property was very nice. The room was large and very nice. Hoyanger is a small city with very little to do but it is on a beautiful part of a fjord.
- The hotel was better than expected. Rooms quite big, everything clean and also quite nice. Hotel staff very friendly!
- The staff was limited, but friendly, efficient, and helpful. We ate dinner in the restaurant and it was very good and the service excellent. breakfast was wonderful. This was a one night stop while traveling and it was relaxing.
Er was een vlek in het bedlinnen, werd op staande voet opgelost! Keurig.
- Jättetrevlig och service-minded personal. Rymligt rum med fin utsikt och sköna sängar.
All rooms at Hotel Sande have a seating area and satellite TV. Each has a private bathroom with shower.Various meals are served at Restaurant Sande Kro. Guests can enjoy a cup of coffee with a newspaper at Café T. Hogen, which features a TV and fireplace. Drinks can be enjoyed at Sande Hotel’s bar.Children will enjoy the on-site playground. Popular activities in the area include hiking, fishing and horse riding.The hiking trails around Gaular Waterfall are about 6.2 miles from the hotel. Førde town centre is 13.7 miles away.
- The staff was very friendly and the food was delicious.
- Great breakfast and comfortable bed for an overnight stay.
- The people tending the place. The breakfirst and dinner.
Sehr freundliches Personal. Sehr gutes Essen und prima zuvorkommender Service.
Das Frühstück ist reich bestückt.
- Bra frokost, grei middag. Beliggenheten var bra, med fint utgangspunkt for turen over Gaular fjellet.
Lavik Fjord Hotel
Lavik Fjord Hotell’s guest rooms feature a sitting area, tea/coffee making facilities and a private bathroom with shower. Some include a balcony.The restaurant at Hotell Lavik Fjord offers daily specials, a dish-of-the-month and a set menu. During summer, guests can take meals out on the terrace and enjoy spectacular views of the Sognefjord and Lavikdal Valley.Music, dancing and exhibition evenings regularly take place at Lavik Fjord. Nature lovers can explore one of the numerous hiking trails which surround the hotel.
The staff was amazing and really friendly! They proposed to drop me off at the top of the mountain with their rented bicycle and ride back all the way down towards Leirvik and along the coast.
Even with the occasional rain it was a fabulous idea, and the best way to explore the Norwegian countryside and the beautiful fjord coast around Lavik.
- Fairly expensive for what it is but that’s Norway. Breakfast was extra for us, although a good breakfast to set us up for the day. Staff were friendly, fairly casual but competent. We stayed in room with view over Fjord and watched the ferry traffic. A bit noisy, but room pretty hot with the Westerly sun and no a/c, and fairly flimsy curtains.
- We chose the hotel primarily because it was on our route but this charming little place was a lovely surprise. Fab food and a bed so comfy I slept for 10 hours!
We received room No.1 with a lovely balcony and stunning, spacious lounge area !
Fantastic views !
Real Norwegian breakfast, also catering for food allergies.
- Extra nice staff: we were upgraded to fjord view room, we accidentally took the key with us, but managed to drop off last minute at the ferry station and they were totally cool about it. We only stayed for one night as part of our road trip, but would have been happy to stay more.
- The staff was amazing and really friendly! They proposed to drop me off at the top of the mountain with their rented bicycle and ride back all the way down towards Leirvik and along the coast.
Top Hotels In Kyrkjebø Sogn Og Fjordane Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kyrkjebø Sogn og Fjordane. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!