4 Best Hotels To Stay In Kvalnes Nordland – Top Hotel Reviews
Kvalnes Nordland is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kvalnes Nordland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kvalnes Nordland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kvalnes Nordland. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kvalnes Nordland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kvalnes Nordland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Kvalnes Nordland:
All guest rooms have functional décor and a tiled bathroom with shower.The hotel’s tavern and pub serves Norwegian cuisine based on locally sourced ingredients.Svolvær is less than 30 minutes’ drive from Hotel Finnholmen Brygge. Nearby leisure options include fishing, hiking and Northern Lights excursions.
- Very comfortable room and beds. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is excellent and well assorted.
- Fast response from the owner on the communication. No problem for my late check-in at 11.30pm. Friendly staff. Very clean, well maintenance and tidy. Very good breakfast and nice scenery from the dinning area.
- Henningsvaer is an idyllic fishing village with a stunning location and incredible views. We were lucky to be there on a sunny day with clear blue skies. Finnholmen Brygge is nicely situated in the village and offers a genuine atmosphere. Nice rooms, but a bit basic. No hairdryer in our room. The bathroom floor was flooded after a quick shower. And breakfast not served until 08:30 am?? But a nice breakfast!
- Really good location with nice views. Friendly staff and good restaurant at hotel.
The hotel is within walking distance (10-15 minutes) of Henningsvaer’s main attractions.
The beds were comfortable, per se, were it not for the bed bugs we found in them… (see negative aspects).
The windows offer a nice view of the seaside.
A flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower feature in all guest rooms at Henningsvær Bryggehotel.The Bryggehotel’s harbour-view restaurant offers Arctic specialities based on organic, locally sourced ingredients. Meals can be taken out onto the terrace.The lively surrounding village has restaurants, bars and many specialist shops. The Lofoten Aquarium, the Lofoten Museum and the Espolin Art Gallery are less than a 20-minute drive away.Free private parking spaces are found on site.
- Fantastic location, nice and cozy restaurant and bar area, food in restaurant is great (the halibut is outstanding!), very friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are a bit smaller than usually, but this is due to the fact that it‘s an old fisher house. Staff, location and food easily make up for that.
- The host was very helpful. The common area in the lobby is very cozy and well decorated and the view from there is really nice. The breakfast was superb! Would definitely stay again and recommend it.
- Staying here is an extraordinary event.The location is one of the most beautiful anywhere. The hotel has a wonderful relaxed feeling with ample public spaces in which to just sit and take in the fabulous scenery while sipping coffee or tea (available gratis, all the time). The rooms can be smallish but it doesn’t matter because of the abundant public areas. The breakfast was excellent; our dinners (we ate there 3 times) were the best we had in Lofoten and they, too, had lovely views. The staff is helpful, professional, and friendly.
- Nice and clean facilities. Polite and serviceminded staff. Beautiful view from the dining area. Could not have asked for better stay!
Location is fantastic. Superb view of harbour.
Complimentary tea, coffee and waffle at the lobby.
Cosy fireplace and nice layout of common area.
Lofoten Arctic Hotel Skata
All guest rooms at Lofoten Arctic Hotel Skata include an armchair and a private bathroom with shower. Sea views can be enjoyed from all rooms.Breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant.Svolvær town centre is a 25-minute drive away from Lofoten Arctic Hotel Skata.
Super friendly staff, perfect location, the room is slightly small and could do with a little make over, but we found it quite charming and it was fine for us. The bathroom was small as well, but clean and functional. Diner was very good and breakfast was fine. If the owner would call it a guest house i would give it 5 stars. As a hotel I might expect a bit more from the rooms, maybe. We stayed for just one night and that was perfect. For a longer stay, like a week or so, I might like a bit more space.
All in all we liked it and the owner is very nice. He gave us some great tips for sites to see off of the main roads and they were all breathtakingly beautiful. Thanks again.
- The place is really amazing. Ragnar is the best and the most helpful host you can ever meet. He called us by mobile at 23:00 to inform that there is high possibility to see Aurora Borealis. The most delicious breakfast at Henningsvær. The location was perfect for our needs.
- Very friendly welcome and the host went out of his way in all aspects of the visit.
- We booked a room for 1 night at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. However, the place was completely deserted. After a few calls and driving to the reception of another hotel, which has the same owners, we found out that we would be the only guests and that there would be no staff at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. Also, we couldn’t get our breakfast at the Lofoten Arctic Hotel. Worst of all: no excuses were made.
- The breakfast buffet was really great! That, along with the beautiful views on the water and the cozy rooms! I will definitely be back here!
- Super friendly staff, perfect location, the room is slightly small and could do with a little make over, but we found it quite charming and it was fine for us. The bathroom was small as well, but clean and functional. Diner was very good and breakfast was fine. If the owner would call it a guest house i would give it 5 stars. As a hotel I might expect a bit more from the rooms, maybe. We stayed for just one night and that was perfect. For a longer stay, like a week or so, I might like a bit more space.
Lofoten Arctic Hotel Henningsvær
Guest rooms in Lofoten Arctic Hotel Henningsvær are equipped with a TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain units at Lofoten Arctic Hotel Henningsvær also have a seating area. The rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including skiing and cycling.Svolvær is 11 miles from Lofoten Arctic Hotel Henningsvær. The nearest airport is “Svolvær, Helle” Airport, 14 miles from Lofoten Arctic Hotel Henningsvær.
- Great location, fantastic hiking route nearby, a true feel of a fishing village
Location was very good, in the center of the town.
Next to sights, and with good places to do tourism (and restaurants). Convenient if you want to stay a night in Henningsvær and no more.
- Måten var god, beliggenheten fin, betjeningen hyggelig.
- Flott sentral beliggenhet. Deilig frokost servert ved bordet. Henningsvær må bare oppleves.
L emplacement est superbe
Le personnel est très sympa
La chambre était spacieuse et confortable
Top Hotels In Kvalnes Nordland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kvalnes Nordland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kvalnes Nordland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kvalnes Nordland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!