4 Best Hotels To Stay In Kuhio Village The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kuhio Village The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Kuhio Village The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Kuhio Village The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Kuhio Village The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Kuhio Village The Big Island:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Jacaranda Inn is located in Waimea.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A TV with cable channels is featured.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 30 miles from Jacaranda Inn.
- Very accommodating hosts. The Inn has old world charm, large rooms and bathrooms, high ceilings, and beautiful grounds. Atmosphere abounds.
- the layout of the rooms on the grounds. Room was very spacious and bed was very comfortable. Whirlpool bath was a good way to relax after traveling all day. History of the buildings added a little more to the experience.
- Shower was big and lots of hot water. Nice location, but no maintenance on the landscaping. Great old buildings, but roaches come in under our doors. I had to chase one out. We don’t get concerned about bugs, but some people would. We dealt with it ok, but expected a lot better.
- Cozy, enjoyed antiques and especially the large Jacuzzi tub
- Staff person helpful on local information; towels changed
Paniolo Greens Resort
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Paniolo Greens Resort offers accommodations in Waikoloa, just 24 miles from Kailua-Kona.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Clean and quiet and comfortable. I liked being close to the market and great Italian restaurant.
- Roomy, good beds, very clean, yard was lovely, room and outdoor staff very pleasant.8
- Excellent place. There is everything what you need to stay with a family. Great location.
- The kitchen and washing/dryer machine are quite good. And it is quite near the high land centor where it is easy to find the resterants and super market.
- Great pool, fantastic large room. The beds were comfy and the staff were great ok the odd times we met them. It’s a good family resort with a great outlook over the Golf course.
Hapuna Beach Hotel
One of our top picks in Hapuna Beach.This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Providing an oceanfront location directly on Hapuna Beach, Hapuna Beach Hotel offers easy access to a variety of recreational activities, including an 18-hole golf course, along with a family-friendly atmosphere.All rooms feature a private lanai with an ocean view, air conditioning, a seating area, internet access, a refrigerator, a coffee machine, and a flat screen TV with cable channels. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries, a hairdryer, bathrobes, and slippers. Suites include a second lanai, as well as a living room.Guests can also enjoy dinner at the sister property, Mauna Kea Beach Hotel. A complimentary dining shuttle operates in the evening.Additional amenities at the Hapuna Beach Hotel include a children’s activity program, a full-service spa treatments and modern fitness facilities.Popular attractions and activities, including snorkeling, scuba diving and sailing are easily accessible from the Hapuna Beach Hotel.
- Friendly staff at reception and in restaurant. Excellent beach and pool.
- The bellman staff was very good. They learned my name quickly and used it every time I saw them. One of the MOST beautiful locations I’ve every been to. Will go back again. Really appreciated the extended check-out time.
- The beach was wonderful, chair and umbrellas great! Althoughits a hike to get to it
- Beautiful location and direct access to Hapuna Beach. Nice main pool adjacent to beach.
- Stayed here for 30+years vacations! Excited about the remodel, can’t wait to see it next year.
Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows
One of our top picks in Waikoloa.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Mauna Lani Bay Hotel & Bungalows is located in Waikoloa. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the mountains or pool. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk, a hairdresser’s, and a gift shop at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for snorkeling and biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Upgraded to Ocean front room for a spectacular experience. Close to beach and all amenities.
- We loved our room with a view. Hotel was fantastic.
- The staff were welcoming and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. Their amenities were good and free snorkeling gear was useful and nice to see the fishes in the beach. The beach in front of the hotel is shallow enough non-swinmer can safely snorkel (we both cannot swim). Breakfast was great, but we had to wait to get seated. We went down even 7am, but there was a line.
- Fabulous views from the ocean view room. Beautiful hotel with the rainforest in the middle, amazing beach with incredible snorkeling, sea kayaking, paddleboarding, etc. The staff across the board was unbelievably friendly and helpful.
- Hotel comprises an area of lush surroundings with golf fields, its own beach and pool area, extensive areas for work out or walking, a great gym with swimming pool and tennis courts. The shuttle service drops you off at nearby restaurants (such as Ruth’s steak house) or the small shopping center. Breakfast omelets are really well prepared on the spot!
Top Hotels In Kuhio Village The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Kuhio Village The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Kuhio Village The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!