4 Best Hotels To Stay In Keystone Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Keystone Washington State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Keystone Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Keystone Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Keystone Washington State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Keystone Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Keystone Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Keystone Washington State:
Captain Whidbey Inn
One of our top picks in Coupeville.Located in Coupeville, 7 miles from Port Townsend, Captain Whidbey Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Everett is 30 miles from Captain Whidbey Inn, and Burlington is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 40 miles from Captain Whidbey Inn.
- Great location, the staff seamed to be short handed from the front office to the restaurant staff.
- The resort has a lot of history. It was nice to just wander around and look at the place. The staff was very nice.
- the view and location were excellent, really liked the old inn. the cabin we stayed in was partially remodeled and nice enough, but still had some maintenance issues. the bed was ok, not great but not bad.
- Our room was perfect…very cozy and beautiful view. Great price. We did not, however enjoy the breakfast and ate elsewhere after the first morning. Fruit and rolls did not make it especially since the weather was changing and it was quite nippy. Eggs, bacon, potatoes or biscuits and gravy would have been more appropriate….and the selection at dinner left something to the imagination although the hamburger was good. Staff really nice.
- We didn’t had eggs, the bed was a queen too little for the price.
Coachman Inn Oak Harbor
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Coachman Inn Oak Harbor offers accommodations in Oak Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Port Townsend is 14 miles from Coachman Inn Oak Harbor, and Alger is 26 miles away. Bellingham International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Easy parking, close to room. Restaurant right next to hotel.
- I could tell there were some recent renovations that were done very tastefully. Good complimentary Whidbey Coffee and a nice continental breakfast were also lovely. The property looks like the owners care a lot!
- Front desk staff were friendly, kind and accommodating…they treated me, as they should, like a guest with all that entails. A sadly rare instance these days in an industry that has forgot the idea of hospitality.
- The room was very clean. Staff was pleasant and helpful. The continental breakfast was well done.
Extremely clean and comfortable!
The breakfast is great!
Best Western Plus Oak Harbor Hotel and Conference Center
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, this Oak Harbor, Washington hotel is 15 miles from Deception Pass State Park. Whale watching at Island Adventures is a 35-minute drive away.With free Wi-Fi, this air-conditioned room provides a flat-screen cable TV, a desk and coffee-making facilities at Best Western Plus Harbor Plaza and Convention Center. A microwave and a refrigerator are also available.Fresh fruit, breads, cereal, tea and juices are served at Harbor Plaza and Convention Center Best Western Plus. A fitness center and business center are on site.Olympic National Park is 60 miles from Best Western Plus. Deception Pass State Park is a 20-minute drive away.
- Food was good, always plenty. Everything stocked. The area was clean.
- Nice clean room. Breakfast good for all ages and tastes Warm coffee and cookies was so “comfy” after a hike on beach in the cold. Staff were extra friendly and helpful. Hotel is about 20 minutes from beautiful Deception Pass and Bowman bay (N. of bridge with short, great hike to island beyond pier. )
- The reception staff were very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable and parking was easy.
- From checking in, (great staff at desk) they made us feel totally comfortable while traveling with our doggie, Daisy. Fresh coffee in the lobby at all times. Wonderful breakfast.
- We enjoyed Oak Harbor and Whidbey Island from the hotel. It was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good for a chain hotel.
Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor
This Washington hotel features spacious accommodations with a fully equipped kitchenette and a flat-screen cable TV. Just a 5-minute drive from Oak Harbor Beach Park, the hotel offers a 24-hour fitness center.The contemporary, bright studios and suites at Candlewood Suites Oak Harbor provide a DVD player, CD player and free Wi-Fi. They have wood furniture along with a work desk and seating area.The hotel offers guests free soda at check in. Guests can purchase light meals and snacks at the Candlewood Cupboard and use the barbecue grills.Oak Harbor Candlewood Suites is within a 10-minute drive of Gallery Golf Course, Joseph Whidbey State Park and Blue Fox Drive-In Theatre.
- They make sure you are comfortable. Home away from home.
Quite frankly, I was thrilled to find out that there were free washers and dryers on ate. (I don’t normally do laundry on vacation, but the length of the trip made it necessary.). The machines worked well.
Also, the front desk folks were personable.
- The rooms have everything you would need for a weeklong stay. Also the gym and laundry room are open 24 hrs. Laundry is free just buy your own soap.
- not much to be liked at this place. poor location, room overlooking the parking at ground floor. had to keep curtains closed all the time for people not to look into our room
- Personable staff. High degree of cleanliness. Quite decent beds.
Top Hotels In Keystone Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Keystone Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Keystone Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Keystone Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!