4 Best Hotels To Stay In Jumilla Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Jumilla Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jumilla Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jumilla Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jumilla Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jumilla Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jumilla Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Jumilla Murcia:
Hotel Pio XII Jumilla
Located in Jumilla, Hotel Pio XII Jumilla offers 2-star accommodations with a terrace, a shared lounge and a bar. This 2-star hotel offers free WiFi. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms feature a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Calasparra is 30 miles from Hotel Pio XII Jumilla. The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 57 miles from the accommodation.
Cheap, nice breakfast close by. Big room.
Clean tidy and value for money. A bit like a Premier Inn in Spanish style.
Very secure underground car park which was a small extra.
-very quiet place
– Friendly staff
– smells and is very clean
– Free underground car Park and 24/24 attendance
- We didn’t eat at the hotel, but we did eat in the Cafe Bar owned by the Hotel PioX11 just down the road, and it was very good. The drinks were very cheap and the guy running it was very hospitable. The breakfast tostada and coffee €3 good value for money.
- Beds were very comfy, room basic but very clean and staff very helpful
Hotel Monreal Jumilla
This pleasant hotel offers comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi, 30 minutes’ drive from Yecla.Hotel Monreal’s heated rooms feature simple décor with wooden flooring. They offer cable TV, a telephone and a private bathroom with hairdryer.A continental breakfast is served daily, while Hotel Monreal’s cafeteria offers set menus and à la carte dishes, including traditional and regional tapas and vending machines offer snacks and drinks.There are several bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of the hotel, as well as pretty gardens and parks. The Sierra del Carche Nature Reserve can be reached by car in 15 minutes.Hotel Monreal Jumilla is 46 mi from Murcia, while Alicante Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour 20 minutes.
- It was SAFE and CLEAN. Staff awesomely helpful to guide and explain the hot spots in the area and of course free WIFI! There aren’t many choices of hotels so I was happy that this hotel kept good ethics at doing a great job.
- Excellent location for visiting Jumilla with secure underground parking (that is not too hair raising to enter/leave). Room and bathroom adequate and completely clean. Receptionist very helpful.
- A great no frills hotel in the centre of town. Really helpful reception who communicated by e mail (in English) so we could drop our car off before wine tasting and late lunch.
- We needed somewhere to stay in Jumilla as we were visiting a couple of vineyards in the area. We chose this hotel because of the reviews and the price. It is very easy to find and in a good location near the park. The room was spotless and very comfortable. An excellent simple hotel that we would visit again.
- Free, safe, underground parking. No charge for our dog. Comfortable room. Staff friendly. Great wine bar with excellent tapas a short walk away. We used it as an overnight stop but would not mind spending longer there another time.
Hotel La Paz
Hotel La Paz is located in a quiet zone of Yecla, just 5 minutes’ drive from the historic center. This modern hotel offers elegant rooms, a selection of restaurants, an outdoor seawater pool and a gym.Each spacious and luminous room at Hotel La Paz has contemporary furniture and soothing colors for relaxation.The hotel’s bar serves traditional tapas and refreshing drinks. Alternatively, you can enjoy traditional cuisine of the region in La Paz Restaurant. For an beautiful setting you can dine at the bar in the hotel’s garden.Alicante Airport is a 1-hour drive.
- The pool and restaurant was a surprise hit when looking at the front of building on a commercial street. The back pool area was like an oasis. Hotel is getting remodeled some but great staff made it a good spot for us.
- The pool areas was pleasant however the staff and breakfast borders on the ridiculous
- La cama una maravilla!!!!!! Y la habitación en general muy bien,era una doble superior
- Tiene bastante luz en la habitación y espejo grande.
Personale cortese e professionale.
La camera mi è piaciuta molto, aveva il suo stile, pulita, curata, silenziosa.
Il bagno ok!
Direi per essere un 3 stelle, un’ottima soluzione.
Anche il ristorante annesso è di livello
Located next to La Constitución Park, Hotel Avenida offers a café-bar, a 24-hour reception, free private parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Yecla Town Hall is a 5-minute walk away.Each functional room at Hotel Avenida has simple décor and includes cable TV and a desk. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel is located in central Yecla, just 1.2 mi from the Sierra del Carche Nature Reserve. Murcia city is 62 mi away, while Alicante can be reached in around an hour’s drive.
- Great location in city and family – run hotel was like a home away from home as super friendly and helpful.
Everything about this hotel is great from the parking to the rooms to the cleanliness
I was there for Leyendas Del Rock festival
And its great and only 25 to 30 minutes driving
Great choice if you want to go to the festival
- We were well looked after by Roberto and Aurora and we enjoyed our stay.
- Great Hotel, kind and friendly staff. Large and clean rooms and above all excellent location.
- Spacious room beds very comfortable, nice and quiet so a good nights sleep and and excellent location. Staff were all amazing and made our stay easy and enjoyable. Wouldn’t hesitate in recommending the Avenida, there is a friendly bar and good restaurant too.
Top Hotels In Jumilla Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jumilla Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jumilla Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jumilla Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!