4 Best Hotels To Stay In Jerome Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Jerome Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jerome Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jerome Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jerome Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jerome Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jerome Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Jerome Arizona:
The Tavern Hotel
The Tavern Hotel is located in Cottonwood, 16 miles from Sedona and 29 miles from Prescott. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The Big Shower was fabulous! The Barn door was a nice extra touch! We loved that we had a $5.00 coupon towards breakfast and the food was amazing! The wineries and restaurants were walking distance!
- Spacious, clean & quiet accommodation. Complimentary parking on site. This is a very nice place to stay.
- The room and the Inn itself was beautiful. Would guess it was only a year or two old. Everything was immaculate and ALL aspects exceeded our expectations. Would absolutely stay there again and recommend highly to friends and anyone else!!
- The staff was incredible. We had a total of six rooms over the weekend. We were there for a funereal. They were kind and accommodating and I would truly go back to Cottonwood just to stay there!
- The room was well appointed. The bed and pillows were extremely comfortable. Shower was oversized. Everything was just terrific!
Quality Inn Cottonwood
Quality Inn Cottonwood is located in Cottonwood, just 16 miles from Sedona.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The eggs were extra fluffy as a matter of fact. Staff was friendly and helpful Proximity to my aunt’s home excellent. The bathtub plug actually worked and the water was hot….ahhhh.
- Soft pillows, coffee maker, frig, microwave and safe! Heater worked
- We do not eat breakfast there as it has never really been appealing.
- The room was spacious with a separate bedroom and kitchen setup. It was like an apartment. Food was awesome at breakfast and the man working the waffle maker was very helpful and friendly.
- Night clerk Elizabeth went out of her way to give us what we needed and accommodate us. It’s not often you meet people like her anymore. She’s one to look toward for customer service excellence.
Super 8 Cottonwood
Super 8 Cottonwood is located in Cottonwood, just 16 miles from Sedona. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Price was what motivated me to stay at Super 8 as I would imagine it does with most people that stay at Super 8
- Comfortable, clean and convenient! I would stay here again!
Room was clean but got really cold at nite and no extra blanket in the room.
Hotel room was not quiet at all and I was awakened to cars on the road very early in morning.
- Room was clean and comfortable, firm bed, refrigerator and coffee in the room. Good breakfast selection offered
- The bed was fine. the people were friendly and courteous.
Best Western Cottonwood Inn
Best Western Cottonwood Inn offers accommodations in Cottonwood.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sedona is 15 miles from BW Cottonwood inn, and Prescott is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Flagstaff Pulliam Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, excellent breakfast and an excellent location next to a family restaraunt.
- The front desk staff, esp. Kiki, were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The bathrooms were clean with very nice ceramic tile; the breakfast was very good, and the breakfast staff were very nice. The location next door to the Plaza Bonita was great – terrific servers and Mexican food. The TV worked well and a nice selection of channels (Sadly no HBO however).
- Clean comfortable rooms & the staff was very friendly. Breakfast that is offered is great. Tony, the guy who cooks there is a great guy. Love that there are stores & restaurants next door if you want to grab dinner.
- Great location. All the staff were very friendly and attentive. Room was clean and well maintained. Would recommend to anyone traveling in the area looking for an affordable, comfortable room.
- Great greeting, clean, modern room. Great breakfast, staff very cordial in breakfast area. Cleaning people friendly. Checked out with ease, friendly staff!
Top Hotels In Jerome Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jerome Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jerome Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jerome Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!