4 Best Hotels To Stay In Jacktown North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Jacktown North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Jacktown North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jacktown North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jacktown North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Jacktown North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Jacktown North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Jacktown North Carolina:
Hampton Inn Marion
Minutes from downtown Marion, North Carolina and providing easy access to I-40, this hotel features spacious guest rooms and a free daily hot breakfast buffet.While staying at the Hampton Inn Marion, guests can enjoy browsing the internet with wireless access, working out in the fitness center or relaxing by the indoor pool. The hotel also offers in-room coffeemakers along with 24-hour front desk service.The historic Carson House as well as McDowell Technical Community College can be found a short distance from the Marion Hampton Inn. Hiking, fishing and boating are also easily accessible at nearby Lake James State Park.
- The bed were very clean and cloud like. The room was so clean. The breakfast provided was awesome.
- The staff was super awesome. Hampton Inns are almost always nice but this one was superb! Very clean, staff was very attentive and friendly, many coffee choices as well as creamers. My stay was during New Years Eve the Hotel was decorated so beautifully! Glad we were not able to get to Asheville for my original reservation at different hotel and ended up here! Will definitely use this hotel again when visiting Asheville area.
- The hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was superb.
- Thank you for a wonderful stay. We evacuated Florida and were in route to stay with family in Raleigh after leaving Nashville, the weather got tough and Hampton Inn was able to keep us safe for the night at a good value until the storm passed. Thank you for the hospitality and great staff. We’ll be booking with you in the future. Breakfast and room were awesome.
- Enjoyed the breakfast and coffee available most the time.
Comfort Inn Marion
Located in Marion, 30 miles from Asheville, Comfort Inn Marion features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.All rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Lake Lure is 21 miles from Comfort Inn Marion, and Black Mountain is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 34 miles from Comfort Inn Marion.
- Very comfortable beds, rooms of adequate size, fridge and micro in room very handy. Staff very friendly. Breakfast eggs were a yummy treat.
- Location of Hotel suited our purposes well. Staff was friendly and room was clean and comfortable. Free breakfast was adequate.
- The staff was very friendly and helpful. Absolutely all of them, housekeeping, the woman that set up breakfast and the desk clerks. Booking.com says they have a hot tub, but they do not and pool was too cold
- Loved the indoor pool. Good size room was clean & comfy!
- Breakfast was very good. The lady who maintained the breakfast area was very pleasant and attentive to our needs, especially to my mother-in-law who used a walker.
Super 8 Marion NC
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Super 8 Marion NC offers accommodations in Marion. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Lake Lure is 19 miles from Super 8 Marion NC, and Black Mountain is 19 miles from the property. Asheville Regional Airport is 34 miles away.
- Slept very well, felt very safe as a female traveling alone, really quiet which is what I like!
- Very friendly staff; seemed willing to do what it took to make sure the customer needs were met. My room key stopped working. It took two trips to the front desk to get the issue resolved but staff made me feel like they would be willing to bend over backwards to make sure this would not ruin my stay or leave a bad taste in my mouth afterwards.
- Very convenient location and the staff were friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable…generallly a good value for the money.
- The bed was very comfortable. The proprietor was very friendly and helped with directions. There are lots of unexpected extras like laundry facilities for guests, an exercise room, flowers at the entrance, and a lovely gazebo with a grill. Oh, and free popcorn on the lobby.
- Just there 1 night to sleep. Nice and clean. No issues or complaints, just off highway. Stayed because it was good starting point for trip up to Mt. Mitchell in morning and drive on Blue Ridge Pkwy to Cherokee
Skyline Village Inn
Skyline Village Inn is located in Spruce Pine, just 29 miles from Blowing Rock. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for biking. Lake Lure is 31 miles from Skyline Village Inn, and Black Mountain is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asheville Regional Airport, 40 miles from Skyline Village Inn.
- Food prepared by the owners was delicious! Quaint, historic place with great stories about it’s history!
- It was the end of the season, so they had lots of food available. Dinner and breakfast were excellent. The owners were very friendly and helpful. I would stay there again and recommend it to friends.
- The location is great — just off the Blue Ridge Parkway. Directions from mapquest and Google weren’t optimal — wait to get off the Parkway until the exit for Spruce Pine if coming from the south.
- Nice, family owned property, friendly and relaxed.
- Very comfortable room and friendly innkeeper, also the view uphill behind the Inn look very scenic. I highly recommend the excellent family inn and reasonable price.
Top Hotels In Jacktown North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Jacktown North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Jacktown North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Jacktown North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!