4 Best Hotels To Stay In Hønsebybotn Finnmark – Top Hotel Reviews
Hønsebybotn Finnmark is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Hønsebybotn Finnmark. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hønsebybotn Finnmark. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hønsebybotn Finnmark. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 4 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 4 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Hønsebybotn Finnmark right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Hønsebybotn Finnmark with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
4 Best Hotels In Hønsebybotn Finnmark:
Each room at Smarthotel Hammerfest features modern décor, cable TV and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer. All rooms offer partial sea views.General facilities include a 24-hour front desk, bar and lounge. Free bicycle rentals are provided on site.The hotel is 1,300 feet from Hurtigruten Terminal Hammerfest. The UNESCO-listed Struve Geodetic Arc monument is 0.7 miles away. Alta Airport is 85.1 miles from Smarthotel Hammerfest.
- many kinds of breakfast and delicious , comfortable bed and clean room, receptionist is very helpful and the quality of the hotel.
- It was one of the friendliest places i’ve stayed. Was only meant to be there overnight, and ended up there for 4 days. The staff were brilliant, and always so accommodating
- They have changed our room with a suit room. It was wonderful.
- The restaurant is excellent, food and breakfast (in site) amazing, staff so beautiful, room big, bed so comfortable, shower-room is warm and goooood. So close to city-center.
The hospitable spirit of the whole experience. Our room was already available when we arrived in the morning; we were not kept waiting till an arbitrary check-in time.
The team members are obviously well-led, and they take pride in their company and what it stands for.
Great ambience in/view from the restaurant.
The in-house restaurant Skansen Mat og Vinstue is an intimate establishment serving delicious à la international carte dishes with an arctic touch. The Lobby Bar is a nice place to relax and the hotel also has the largest party venue and meeting place in Hammerfest.Scandic Hammerfest’s conference section provides panoramic harbour views from most rooms. There are 2 VIP rooms and conference personnel available. High-speed internet is available throughout the hotel.
Arrived late at night but still a warm welcome from reception staff.
Modern hotel, location by the port area and very convenient for Hurtigruten ferry.
Shops,banks and small selection of bars nearby.
good wifi, comfortable bed, some rooms have impressive views over the bay.
Norway hotels seem to do breakfast very well but the breakfast here was very very good. Lots of choice, some unusual items and seats with scenic views.
- Excellent and friendly reception. Advised us many thing even we arrived late.
- Lovely rooms, view was amazing. Really nice atmosphere and decor. Great breakfast with something for everyone. Staff were all lovely. We had an amazing time
- Staff helpful and accommodating. Bed very comfortable. Great selection of food items for breakfast – pleasant view from dining room. Convenient location to Hurtigruten and bus terminals.
- Location and breakfast perfect! Big THANKS for a receptionist RENATA ! Very friendly , gives tips about visiting Hammerfest 🙂 really amazing hospitality 🙂 highly recommend:-)
- Arrived late at night but still a warm welcome from reception staff.
Each simply furnished Skytterhuset Hotel room includes satellite TV, a desk and private bathroom with a shower.On-site facilities include a basic bar serving beer and wine, as well a small kiosk in the 24-hour reception. Skytterhuset serves a daily breakfast and a dinner buffet.The UNESCO-listed Meridian Column is 5 minutes’ drive away, while the Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society’s exhibition on the area’s history is 0.9 miles from the hotel. Other activities include hiking, canoeing and fishing.
- Great little room. Very comfy. Freindly staff. Ok location … washing machines were great – I had a load of dirty washing !!
- Confortable room, good breakfast. A little far to the airport.
- Don’t miss the zick zack path road down to town! You might think that you’re a bit far way to “city” but use this path (over hill) and you access it very easy. Otherwise a hotel (at this point) for working people, but good room, good size. Breakfast good! They offered buffé dinner, that we didn’t choose this time (~16 euros)
- Modest, but very very clean hotel. Good breakfast.
- Quiet area, adjacent to the hills over Hammerfest.
Thon Hotel Hammerfest
The soundproofed guest rooms at Thon Hotel Hammerfest include a minibar and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Many guest rooms overlook the sea.Thon Hammerfest Hotel’s central location provides easy access to culture, shopping and entertainment. There are plenty of bars and restaurants within walking distance.The Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Museum is a 4-minute walk from the hotel. Hammerfest Airport is 2.2 miles away.
A fantastic stay. A couple of days ago I paid far more for the Radisson Blu at Oslo airport and was so disappointed. The Thon Hotel in Hammerfest is genuinely better in every respect. I’d recommend it wholeheartedly and would love to come again.
The breakfast was especially good. No negatives at all. Location good. Staff great. Everything just as you’d want it.
I came to this hotel after having been discharged from Hammerfest Hospital when I became ill on the Hurtigruten cruise north.
The hotel staff were exceptionally kind and helpful to me and assisted with making phone calls on my behalf.
- Very good hotel and good stuffs, exellent breakfast.
- central position in Hammerfest with fantastic views over harbour and coast from the superior bedrooms Good breakfast spoiled by lack of cleaning of tables where guests had finished
- All good with late arrival and parking my motorbike.
- A fantastic stay. A couple of days ago I paid far more for the Radisson Blu at Oslo airport and was so disappointed. The Thon Hotel in Hammerfest is genuinely better in every respect. I’d recommend it wholeheartedly and would love to come again.
Top Hotels In Hønsebybotn Finnmark Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Hønsebybotn Finnmark to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Hønsebybotn Finnmark but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Hønsebybotn Finnmark. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!